Swee🦷

adjusting

Thanks for the help feline :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

Beautiful plant! Looking awesome being spread out! And I love how curious you’re cat is! I have a black one of my own, he is the sweetest! He also eats cannabis leaves so I don’t let him around my plants :joy: loves his catnip more though!

5 Likes

I like it when the cat is included in the pics! More please! :rofl: :smiley: :star_struck:

7 Likes

Reason #420 I love this forum: pet respect!

One finds it abhorrent- the other…I started shutting the door :woman_facepalming:t2:

9 Likes

She loved the Grobo start box :package:

7 Likes

Good night plant :seedling:

6 Likes

Water :shower: change
Good :relieved: morning :sunny:

7 Likes

Extend x 4

7 Likes

Water :droplet: top off
Decided to replace to air stone
Concerned about roots, smell fine - but they don’t look good to me. Any advice welcomed. This is the first time I’ve used additional nutes, so that may be it :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

@Fluffhead,

• (#CleaningYourRoots): (Maybe change Your Dosages After Cleaning):

Roots turning dark brown - #23 by vegetato - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

- - -

@Fluffhead,

• (#I’mPrayingForYourGrow): {:pray:}:

- - -

@ Fluffhead,

• (Is Your AirStone Producing Bubbles):? :question:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

We did our best. May need a probe reading. Had some trouble. Had some help too :green_heart:🐈‍⬛

Please pray/toke for us :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Oh this last picture of the cat during the drain/fill made my day! :star_struck: :hugs:Thank you!

5 Likes

“Please halp uz, mom got the wine”

7 Likes

Although the process hurt, mad props to the tutorial.

Here’s how it looked at drop in.

6 Likes

Much cleaner looking :+1:t4: Looking way healthier now, what additional nutes are you using/ at what strength? Curious

Feline guardians keeping the mythical herb safe :pray:t4:

5 Likes

This is what I’ve been using. I have the blessing of warmth and humidity for the top…but need to pay more attention to water :droplet: temps. She’s a strong girl. I’m hoping she will pull through. Good lesson in learning. :green_heart: I’m really glad I had the Picklemeister Jar on hand! :laughing:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Outside - plants :seedling: are super happy!

7 Likes

Nice! Very similar to Orca/Hydroguard that others utilize in their systems to my knowledge.

Good choice :+1:t4:

Picklemeister sounds awesome! I love pickles… my mom makes them in the summer, the spicier the better!

Ever since I started growing I save all my containers as potential pots… making use of all my gallon jugs this spring :joy::ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Already looking awesome :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

3 Likes