Swee🦷

Was gonna try that, but they are pretty tight. Should have started when she was young like @Vicc said about martial arts :martial_arts_uniform: training

Maybe I could use my wires to open her up a little bit actually…

6 Likes

Those middle colas … I’ll take a close up. I can’t believe how fat they are

2 Likes

Yeah even just a little bit of space might help her out and allow for more bushing and (hopefully) faster growth.

She seems really happy though! Reaching for the stars :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

I’m going to take two more branches off. Over the next 3-5 days. Also have to take some more of the sucklings off.

6 Likes

Shes still young and in veg. This is your opportunity to landscape as much as you like. Super cropping her now will allow her to stack much more during flower (see Kyle Kushmans technique, its not as stressful on the plant as it may seem). Great job so far, she looks really healthy.

6 Likes

That’s the YouTube I watched yesterday!! :green_heart::leafy_green::raised_hands:t3::herb:

3 Likes

Its what I did with my mk ultra all the way up too the 2nd and 3rd node of every cola. I really believed that’s how I got spears out of my buds, also the added light probably helped as well.

Also if you are planning on just bending to even them out, only the tallest ones needed to be bent (away from the center), shortest ones can shoot straight up to catch up.

6 Likes

Will adjust! Thanks :pray:t2: I appreciate it

3 Likes

Is there a picture you could show me of what you mean by “up to the second node” on the cola? I don’t want to get my nodes confused :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Sorry I’m doing this with my phone so my words and drawing are a bit sloppy right now haha but what I did was super cropped her every other week until week 3 of flower. I kept super cropping her until she stopped stretching, but no higher than the 2nd top node of the plant by breaking up her internal fibers from the base of the branches all the way up.

I super cropped all the way up on the main colas up to the red line, by doing so, their branches get super fat, like 2-3x thicker than normal. But keep I’m mind super cropping may add up to a month of growth time to your havest since growth slows down when they are recovering

9 Likes

:laughing::laughing: I’m sorry - that plant 🪴 is a beast and I giggle :face_with_hand_over_mouth: every time I see it

I really only use my phone and my markup skills are poor. So for this branch, I marked in blue what I want to take off.

6 Likes

They’re tiny, I’d take them off. Only the ones making it to the top should stay, its like the tossing of imperfect babies off the cliff scene in the 300 film

5 Likes

Ah ok! Then Im understanding correctly. Thanks! I appreciate it! :scissors: YAS :clap:t4: this is my favorite part :green_heart::laughing::heart_eyes::leafy_green::leafy_green::leafy_green::leafy_green::leafy_green::herb:

3 Likes

It’s gorgeous!

Who wants a smoothie?! :leafy_green:

5 Likes

This. Is. Spartacropping!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the photography compliment, that was my first major in college. Many years ago @OrionsCeiling

Oh I got the Govee sensor that just looks like a key fab. Then ziplocked it and buried it in the yard. That way I would have an idea of germination temps. :laughing:

@pyromancy

Pretty impressive lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

So much light penetration. Shes gonna stretch once she recovers. I’d give her a week to recover

5 Likes

@Vicc - I understand what you mean about the branches shooting up. Adjusted just to get the larger one :point_up: s out of the way. I appreciate you taking the time to explain. :pray:t2::raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

She looks so much less stumpy now! I’m excited to watch her :boom: explode!

Great work, I’m sure you could make a great insta page for canna-photography. It’s a huge niche!

4 Likes

Thank you :green_heart::raising_hand_woman:t2:

4 Likes