6 Likes

Water :shower: change
Good :relieved: morning :sunny:

7 Likes

Extend x 4

7 Likes

Water :droplet: top off
Decided to replace to air stone
Concerned about roots, smell fine - but they don’t look good to me. Any advice welcomed. This is the first time I’ve used additional nutes, so that may be it :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

@Fluffhead,

• (#CleaningYourRoots): (Maybe change Your Dosages After Cleaning):

Roots turning dark brown - #23 by vegetato - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

- - -

@Fluffhead,

• (#I’mPrayingForYourGrow): {:pray:}:

- - -

@ Fluffhead,

• (Is Your AirStone Producing Bubbles):? :question:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

We did our best. May need a probe reading. Had some trouble. Had some help too :green_heart:🐈‍⬛

Please pray/toke for us :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Oh this last picture of the cat during the drain/fill made my day! :star_struck: :hugs:Thank you!

5 Likes

“Please halp uz, mom got the wine”

7 Likes

Although the process hurt, mad props to the tutorial.

Here’s how it looked at drop in.

6 Likes

Much cleaner looking :+1:t4: Looking way healthier now, what additional nutes are you using/ at what strength? Curious

Feline guardians keeping the mythical herb safe :pray:t4:

5 Likes

This is what I’ve been using. I have the blessing of warmth and humidity for the top…but need to pay more attention to water :droplet: temps. She’s a strong girl. I’m hoping she will pull through. Good lesson in learning. :green_heart: I’m really glad I had the Picklemeister Jar on hand! :laughing:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Outside - plants :seedling: are super happy!

7 Likes

Nice! Very similar to Orca/Hydroguard that others utilize in their systems to my knowledge.

Good choice :+1:t4:

Picklemeister sounds awesome! I love pickles… my mom makes them in the summer, the spicier the better!

Ever since I started growing I save all my containers as potential pots… making use of all my gallon jugs this spring :joy::ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Already looking awesome :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Morning after.

If she makes it - wow - I will be amazed!

8 Likes

Notice it got flipped, back is now facing the front :laughing::green_heart::pray:t2::seedling: :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Rotating it isn’t a bad idea really, it helps with even light distribution, and makes the plant exercise by readjusting, it helps open up the internal fibers more and actually can improve nutritient uptake and metabolism. I rotate my plants in my tent daily until the scrog is fully in use.

I also practice the same concept by plant bend training with my grobo grow

6 Likes

Thanks @Vicc - I’ll be doing it from now on in the early days

3 Likes