Super Silver Haze ILGM (ILGM Growth option) 104 day + Supplemental Nutrients

Looking like her sister!

7 Likes

Dang she looks awesome!

I’m impressed by your cloning ability

2 Likes

Carbo Load and Big Bud appear to have made a difference in her physical appearance.
She smells different compared to my grow with out Carbo and Big Bud.

7 Likes

Do you have a pic of your grow without nutes at this stage? If you have to search don’t worry about it. I bet it’ll bud up like crazy!!!

1 Like

Dude!! You taking pics of your plant during lights off!?! With sunlight shining in there?!

2 Likes

Here is the entire grow with out extra nutrients. I like the smell better with out it but she looks stronger getting taller. The smoke test will be the end all to see if extra nutrients are worth it.

1 Like

Yeah she switched her light cycle and now I only have time to changer her water when she sleeps.I read her a bed time story to make sure she falls back sleep.

2 Likes

:muscle: :muscle:

6 Likes

Lil’ beast! Looking great!

Super Sativa looking leaves there on that one :slight_smile: as expected.

3 Likes

SSH grows like a beast. Cant wait til my Gold Leaf takes off like this… agh!!

These nugs look FAT!

1 Like

The over driver def made the trichomes turn faster.
12 days left till harvest.

The plant didn’t get as tall as the one with out nutrients but it did get bigger buds.

9 Likes

Sick! I bet you can’t wait to harvest

6 Likes

Thick buds!

4 Likes

Wow thicc! :clap:
She sort of look like she’s flipping me off :rofl: :fu:

5 Likes

I can’t unsee it now. Thanks! haha

5 Likes

How did you decide when to start the overdrive? I recently got some but have not used it yet, I don’t have anything that far along. This is my third grow in the grobi with only advanced nutrients and nothing else but the first time I’ll be using overdrive.

2 Likes

It only got like 2-3 doses of over drive which you start 2 weeks before she goes into flush.
Carbo load is given with every water change and Big Bud is introduced after the transition.

So far it looks like they made a difference but we will have to smoke it to see!

3 Likes

I have AN micro, grow and bloom as base and I use voodoo juice, hydroguard, calmag, budcandy and overdrive. I don’t have any of the others yet and have thought about switching to jacks 123 for RO water after this run. I’ve had good luck with AN but jacks is alot much cost effective.

3 Likes

Harvested last week one more week for the drying to end so I can begin aging.

Looks like some of the best stuff I’ve grown to date in the grobo.

4 Likes

:pray::clap::fire::green_heart:

2 Likes