Super Silver Haze ILGM (ILGM Growth option) 104 day + Supplemental Nutrients

Seed was the Super Silver Haze by ILGM

Grobo Recipes ILGM option Super Silver Haze

**Germination (Day1/10) **

This will be my second grow on this box and I chose the same seed to test out 3 new nutrients I will be introducing.

Carbo Load (early veg and late veg) + Big Bud (bloom) + Over Drive (flower)

This way I can compare a grow with and out these nutrients - https://www.allgrowers.com/t/super-silver-haze-ilgm-ilgm-growth-option-104-day/7340

Does anyone have any advice on supplemental usage and what do you think of the line up?

11 Likes

Props for growing the same strain twice. I was tempted to re-try my Candy Cane autoflower seed but since my plant got too big for the Grobo I didn’t wanna risk it again.

I have Big Bud, Overdrive, and Flawless Finish to use this time around… I used Big Bud last time but I think I used it too early because my plant looked like it was flowering for a couple of weeks but focused on vertical growth and leaf production instead of buds. o_O Not much advice in that area

Keep in mind if your grow conditions are different that will change things too… this fall grow has already been a different experience for me vs. my late summer/early fall grow but so far I’ve been able to keep things more consistent because it’s much easier to heat my house up to 70-73 degrees than it was to cool it down when it was 90+ outside etc.

Looks like you didn’t cover the hole in the pod up with a piece of the pod? Any reason for that?

8 Likes

I did cover it just looks open from that angle and it was a small piece but its covered and wet.
I also have the Gold Leaf by ILGM but since the tents are still being used I want to wait until my second grobo is done to plant some Gold Leaf. This way the clones will be done and I can clone the gold leaf as well. I have 9 Sour D plants with 1 harvested from 1 seed and 7 Super silver plants from 1 seed with one 14 days away and the clones still in late veg. I love clones :slight_smile: Im also going to find out if their yields are inferior to the seed plant.

I was reading that for big bud to take effect you need to do the carbo load in the early stages.
Did you also use carbo load?

4 Likes

She is ready to go!

I’m on day 4 of germination and I wanted to start adding my carbo load.
When do you introduce supplemental nutrients?

4 Likes

Just entered early veg and I’m waiting for the next water change to finally introduce CarboLoad.

7 Likes

Did a change and finally added 10ML of Carbo Load I should be adding 15ML but I want to introduce it lighter and then up the dosage.

6 Likes

Full dosage of 15 ml of Carboload and 5th node toping

6 Likes

Some trimming of the dead leaves under and getting ready to train so she grows like my last one!

That baby leaf is kinda funny so I didnt trim it…

6 Likes

Looks like a clean cut! Great job. She’s looking great so far.

That little leaf, haha! It’s totally worth saving.

5 Likes

I removed her ties today so she can grow vertical as much before the flower phase.

8 Likes

Looking like her sister!

7 Likes

Dang she looks awesome!

I’m impressed by your cloning ability

2 Likes

Carbo Load and Big Bud appear to have made a difference in her physical appearance.
She smells different compared to my grow with out Carbo and Big Bud.

7 Likes

Do you have a pic of your grow without nutes at this stage? If you have to search don’t worry about it. I bet it’ll bud up like crazy!!!

1 Like

Dude!! You taking pics of your plant during lights off!?! With sunlight shining in there?!

2 Likes

Here is the entire grow with out extra nutrients. I like the smell better with out it but she looks stronger getting taller. The smoke test will be the end all to see if extra nutrients are worth it.

1 Like

Yeah she switched her light cycle and now I only have time to changer her water when she sleeps.I read her a bed time story to make sure she falls back sleep.

2 Likes

:muscle: :muscle:

6 Likes

Lil’ beast! Looking great!

Super Sativa looking leaves there on that one :slight_smile: as expected.

3 Likes

SSH grows like a beast. Cant wait til my Gold Leaf takes off like this… agh!!

These nugs look FAT!

1 Like