Super Silver Haze ILGM (ILGM Growth option) 104 day + Supplemental Nutrients

The over driver def made the trichomes turn faster.
12 days left till harvest.

The plant didn’t get as tall as the one with out nutrients but it did get bigger buds.

9 Likes

Sick! I bet you can’t wait to harvest

6 Likes

Thick buds!

4 Likes

Wow thicc! :clap:
She sort of look like she’s flipping me off :rofl: :fu:

5 Likes

I can’t unsee it now. Thanks! haha

5 Likes

How did you decide when to start the overdrive? I recently got some but have not used it yet, I don’t have anything that far along. This is my third grow in the grobi with only advanced nutrients and nothing else but the first time I’ll be using overdrive.

2 Likes

It only got like 2-3 doses of over drive which you start 2 weeks before she goes into flush.
Carbo load is given with every water change and Big Bud is introduced after the transition.

So far it looks like they made a difference but we will have to smoke it to see!

3 Likes

I have AN micro, grow and bloom as base and I use voodoo juice, hydroguard, calmag, budcandy and overdrive. I don’t have any of the others yet and have thought about switching to jacks 123 for RO water after this run. I’ve had good luck with AN but jacks is alot much cost effective.

3 Likes

Harvested last week one more week for the drying to end so I can begin aging.

Looks like some of the best stuff I’ve grown to date in the grobo.

4 Likes

:pray::clap::fire::green_heart:

2 Likes

Ok I still have not weight it because it has one more week to go in the aging process.

Smoke some yesterday in the Volcano and its top 2 best shit I ever smoked.
I was so high great head high which turns into a mild and calming mood and its long lasting.
3 Hours of highness what an AMAZING STRAIN.

Easy to grow yields are great and its fast you should be harvesting every 3.5 - 4 months.
Works with the grobo like magic. This should be everyone’s 1st grow!

I still have to try the clones which will be done in 2 weeks but I can tell you these 3 nutrients make a world of difference. Carbo Load - Big Bud and Overdrive!

5 Likes

I’m on my first grow in the Grobo, I have been using Hydroguard since early vegetation. I just purchased AN Carbo Load, Big Bud, and Overdrive. I have 2 to 3 weeks left in the flowering stage and was wondering if could use Big Bud and Overdrive together or separate until the beginning of the flush stage. My other question is do you use AN along with Grobo nutrients without harming the plant? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

1 Like

@Bigalxxx21 Search the community for info on those products. There is a lot up here. As far as i know the only add on that you would do before adding grobo nutes would be silica in order to bond with the water. Everything else gets added after your Grobo dispenses its nutes (an hour after drain and fill)

Im adding Hydrogaurd all the time and Flower Stacker during the flower stage. For Hydrogaurd add as much as you want, but because of the Grobo nutes being there already you want to slowly ramp up to around half as much as is on the labels of you other add ons. (at least that seems to be the rule here)

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I might need your advice on if I should extend the flowering stage. I still have around 10 days left on the Grobo recipe, I will see how everything looks a few days before the end of the flowering stage. Thanks again.