Backsides seem to look fine.
I had my fans on the lid pointed up and on low till this happened. It makes sense it developed away from and above all the fans.
Backsides seem to look fine.
Some of these sample pics look exactly like my plant.
Wow, big difference after dousing it with peroxide and water. So far I saw it possibly return on 4 leaves. 2 tiny ones I popped off, and the other 2 were bigger so I wiped them down with same solution. Watching them closely.
Now - after 2 nights.
I do have a few brown spots.
Looking better. Definitely too much humidity with water buildup
Oh yeah, I kept the big fan on for over an hour till it got back down to 35%, then closed the door for the night.
You know I just noticed… is that a shower/tub next to the Grobo? That might be your culprit for the mildew issues to be honest.
Also, thats kinda scary for such a large electronic box being next to the shower >< But I guess to each their own lol!
Its a spare bathroom, shower never gets used.
(its where we keep our hoarded toilet paper)
Right on, that’s good…
Gotta remember though that in bathrooms there is a high risk of mold and such where ever there is any type of spot for moisture to build up behind seals, walls, tubs, sink drains, etc… Also toilets and sinks etc… Might be something to think about.
Ok, that is good to know. I may try another location if this persists.
*here in California its a law that rental properties have exhaust fans blowing 24 hrs a day in bathrooms for fire code. It drives me crazy in winter, I cant get a steamy shower going at all!!
Oh man that’s crazy… that would be annoying to listen to for 24 hours, especially when it’s a smaller rental property.
Anyway, the plant is looking much better either way. Hope it all works out
Over 2 weeks since hydrogen peroxide spray. I notice it returning on a leaf or bud occasionally and I douse it with Neem oil, this is happening less and less, so I feel I’m on the right track.
(This also seems to happen on the buds side that is facing back wall. Maybe I did not spray enough there, or I took the big fan away before the backsides dried…)
I was hoping I’d see more growth from the buds, but they are growing slowly.
Extended flower 3 weeks now, we are on day 41 of 63.
(Some Strains  Don’t Get The Big Fat Colas): (At This Point We Are Just Looking At The Trichomes To Judge For Flush Time -And- Harvesting Time):
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Having a hard time with these trichomes. The leaves have some amber tips and are a little cloudy. (Not sure if Neem oil is affecting that.)
But I don’t think I’m seeing that on these Bud close ups.
Am I ready to flush?
Is it best to do it before a drain and fill so you have no nutes, or does the switch to flush take that into consideration somehow?
Your tips are all amber. Ready to flush. Maybe 6 days though since the leaves are already voing. Good job
Yup as @Todd.grobo said, she looks ready to flush. I would put her into flush and then do a drain/fill. Not needed but you can remove bottles #3-5 during flush.
Im going to add 20 ml of Flawless Finish after a drain and fill tonight.
She looks good. I wouldnt say too long, but she will be strong.
top buds - 28 grams
popcorn - 16 grams
trimmings 1.5 oz
I am keeping a close eye out for mold - decided to cure in clear jars to help that. If i see any it will all go to making butter.
Not as much as I’d hoped for, but still decent for my 1st Grobo grow. Especially considering I recovered from both stem dampening and powdery mold.
Its pretty good. The bath or the stress seems to have made it a bit flavorless. Maybe a hint of citrus in the aftertaste. 6 weeks of curing and its just a little harsh, burns a bit fast. The high is strong. Possibly because there were so many amber tri’s it seems more of a body high at the end, but starts off with some energy.
The butter came out great. I made knock-out Rice Krispie treats.
I used this method for cleaning the buds before drying.
It seems to have worked to get rid of the powdery mildew. None of it returned during the curing process.
If I ever get dampening like that again Id not go ahead and finish the grow; but this was my 1st so I wanted to get through the whole process.
If WPM returns Id have to make a decision then; it made for a lot of work and stress, but im not sure how it affected the final product. I suspect the missing flavor.