Super Lemon Haze (Fem) HARVESTED

sweet I am going to stick with my C vault for the time being one day I will invest in a cannatrol maybe!!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great :smiley: to know Iā€™m like about 2 to 3 wks away from bringing the haze in my grobo down I still have a lot from the stuff I cured in jars :amphora: so Iā€™m gonna put the whole thing in the canna control machine what to see the difference in them :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

I am the same roughly 3 weeks out from chop day! I am super excited

4 Likes

I bet man this is my 3rd plant :seedling: in the grobo an my 2nd :2nd_place_medal: run :running_man: on my tent :tent: an I still super excited :laughing: cheers :clinking_glasses: man this is very relaxing :sunglasses: an enjoyable :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Hey @Choppo0816 could you take a look at my plant on my post and give me some feed back of what you think yield wise and how she looks? Thank you

2 Likes

Sure :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you sir it is the northern lights forum (auto)

2 Likes

Review from my go to guy when it comes to weed. He was the one who used to hook me up before it was legal here in AZ. Heā€™s my harvest helper, weed and edible tester, and the guy outside this forum I keep apprised of all my grows. To hear this from him, I know I need more seeds and to take it to the tent!

8 Likes

Super Lemon Cookies Haze is currently one of my favorite strains. I was sick and feeling nauseous the other day so I rolled up a joint and smoked it. The strain made me feel better, I ended up working out at home after smoking it lol

6 Likes

Right on brother I am glad to hear about this! Awesome

6 Likes

Gelato #33 is a rockstar strain one of my favorites. Actually I plan sowing one next tent growā€¦ So this says alot to meā€¦ Nice job Fire

8 Likes

Appreciate the kind words. Iā€™m sad it was a minimal harvest, but actually super hopeful to get it in the tent. As many times as I neglected this grow and how good it tastes and the effects of itā€¦in the tent is gonna be :fire:!

4 Likes

Just picked some up at the dispensary. Itā€™s my second go around trying gelato #33. I enjoy it. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I really enjoy the 45 as well. Itā€™s tasty and balanced also, solid work Fire that stuff looks banginā€™!

4 Likes

It smells and tastes :fire:! Iā€™m having a hard time dipping into my wedding gelato and white widow because this stuff tastes AMAZING!

4 Likes