Super Lemon Haze (Fem) HARVESTED

So, while the tent is drying decided to start my next seeds. GG#4 is peeking out, GB a little behind but I see the taproot in the the pod. SLH has been going about a month in the aerogarden. Topped her a few times, main stem and 4 side branches. SLH will be going into the Grobo soon.

9 Likes

SLH made it into Grobo today. I did it as a clone. First fill dispensed no nutes, so I drained and filled the same water…we got nutes!

5 Likes

I will be following

4 Likes

So, small update. SLH lookin happy in the Grobo. GG4 is looking good however I’m not quite happy with how the GB is growing…so I’m popping a seed courtesy of @Vicc. This’ll be UDD (wedding cake x yellow cake) but correct me if I’m wrong. Hopefully this one takes off. I really need to figure out a propagation setup so I can pop multiples and choose the strongest ones to grow but one that would work for hydro (rockwool or coco pod) OR soil as I’m toying with the idea of switching mediums.

6 Likes

The seed you’re popping is
Yellow cake (udd x Wedding cake) :wink:

5 Likes

thanks for the awesome information.

Well, so many new developments. SLH is doing AMAZING! Just did a d/f for some new nutes. Probably go another week, maybe two before lollipopping and then a couple days later, transition as this thing is growing like crazy. As I’m on the hunt for a male and the Yellow Cakes didn’t pop, I’ve got some other seeds on the way. I terminated the GB AND GG4 in the start…wasn’t happy with how they were growing. I’ll be using my aerogarden from now on. I’ll start a new thread with the seeds from ELEV8 when they get here but keep this for the SLH.

4 Likes

Just got my ELEV8 seeds that I ordered Tuesday afternoon, dropped two Lemon Snow Cone in a shot glass just now. :crossed_fingers:t2:for a male, I’d be really happy with 2.

2 Likes

Heavy trim on the SLH this morning. Gonna give a couple days to recover and then transition. Gonna cut her down to 6 colas but want to see which ones stretch the most to get the most even canopy.

7 Likes

Put her into transition this morning before doing a drain/fill. Now time to watch the stretch and hopefully she doesn’t get too tall, she’s starting right at the bottom of the second fan.

4 Likes

She looks great I’ll be following!!

From my experience this has been the best judge to determine how a plant is going to stretch. Based on the rate of that particular plants growth if you can tell it’s a slow growing plant you know you’re not gonna get any crazy stretch but if it’s a plant that is growing at a faster rate than you’re used to seeing from past grows you know this plant going to probably have a good stretch on it.

3 Likes

12 days to go from top pic to bottom pic…she’s growing fast. Even after the heavy trim she was rising again in 2 days. This is the MAIN reason I decided to transition where I did, plus it’s sativa dominant so there’s that as well lol. I’ll put up an updated pic once she starts stretching.

2 Likes

She hasn’t done much since going into transition, but I know it’s coming.

3 Likes

She’s stretching slowly but surely. I kinda expected her to stretch a little faster, but still plenty of time.

6 Likes

Now thats an even canopy…HAMMERTIME :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @STANK, hopefully it stays mostly even throughout the stretch. Planning on cutting down to 6 main tops.

6 Likes

Looking good… :+1:

4 Likes

So much or keeping an even canopy during stretch! The nice thing about doing these grows in net pots is I can freely spin the plant so the lower branches are at the back where it seems the most light is. May have to do some training soon to keep them even, I’ll keep watching the next couple days.

5 Likes

Well, she stretched like a champ, hopefully she’s done. A couple more days till I hit day 21 of flower, then it’ll be a heavy trim to open everything up. Going with 4 nodes on each branch…see what happens. Also started adding my sugars and carbs after week one of transition @Mpower11 :rofl:

5 Likes

You the man!!! looks nice…

2 Likes