Super Lemon Haze (Fem) HARVESTED

You supercropped that branch? Looks like a nice grobo haul

5 Likes

Yes I did. It was sitting in the back left corner all the way up to the :top: and pretty much in a dead spot. I wanted to give it more light for the last 10 days. Shouldā€™ve done it much sooner but oh well.

6 Likes

That was a good idea

4 Likes

Well, here she is! Not the best grow Iā€™ve had, but after forgetting about it multiple times, Iā€™m happy with it. Buds are super dense for the ones that were higher. Overnight dry in the Grobo, then off to the cannatrol to dry. Iā€™ll be curing most of the harvest in there, but a little bit in jars to compare the difference. Also went light on the trim, thisā€™ll be the first time I get to try the Cannabrush @Vicc

10 Likes

Just a question for my knowledge but why are you not drying in the cannatrol from day 1? I just started flush yesterday and I plan on doing the complete dry and cure in my cannatrol. And Iā€™ll be storing it in brown unwaxed paper lunch bags in the cannatrol also. This will be my 1st time using it.

3 Likes

Cannatrol recommends a 24 hour dry outside before placing in there, that is why. Also, donā€™t place in bags until you hit your ā€œstoreā€ stage. All buds need to be separated during dry and cure.

4 Likes

Correct. My unit said the first day to NOT use the sponge then put the sponge in the 2nd day. I need to re-read it as I didnā€™t see anything about drying outside the unit previously. Thanks for the heads up. Iā€™ll read the manual again. Nice harvest brother.

4 Likes

One thing Iā€™m trying this go around is leaving everything on the branch to put in cannatrol. Last time it was just buds, and seemed to dry pretty quickly. This time Iā€™ll leave on branches for dry, final trim and then cure only budsā€¦hope it turns out ok.

3 Likes

Ya I read about raising the dew point 2 points and extending the dry cycle by 2 days to slow the drying process down a bit.

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest brother, howā€™s the brush working for you?

4 Likes

Gotta wait for the dry. Iā€™ll know in 11 days how well it works.

3 Likes

Looks great.

3 Likes

Well for forgetting about this grow multiple times throughout, dry weight was 52 gramsā€¦not too shabby. Now itā€™s time for the 30 day cure.

6 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cannatrol - 4 Day Cure?

Super Lemon Haze into a plate is WOW

1 Like

SLH goin down tonight after 1 week cure. After grinding smells SUPER citrusy, excited for the taste!

6 Likes

Enjoy let us know the smoke report!!

3 Likes

Going down shortly, probably a smoke report tomorrow lol. Iā€™m a bit useless when high.

3 Likes

I am glad I am not the only one like this lol even the paint on the wall is amusing some times, most says that goes away after the first few times you smoke, but I still get pretty goofy if I have over consumed :joy: Enjoy

3 Likes

Hasnā€™t faded for me in over a year :+1:t2:. Before I get too high and forgetā€¦this is probably the best weed Iā€™ve tasted! Needs to cure a little longer, but there is definitely a citrus/minty flavor to it! Not burning quite right but I rolled this one a bit looser than usual.

Edit: Now to elaborate on this tasty strain. I did a 10 day dry in the cannatrol and a 7 day cure (so far). Ash burned nice and gray, super smooth on the inhale, and immediately after the first inhale I could taste a citrus/minty flavor that started to make my mouth tingle. I will definitely be getting more of these seeds as this was my last one. Definitely going to do a run in the tent to get maximum yield off this beautiful strain. Probably some of the best sleep Iā€™ve had in a long timeā€¦gonna have to space out the use. REALLY looking forward to pressing some and dabbing, I can only imagine the flavors that will come out!

@Choppo0816 and anyone else interestedā€¦I tried a bowl out of my bong this morning from the jarred cure and :nauseated_face: compared to the joint last night. Super black ash, harsh as hell, and the flavors just werenā€™t there. For me Iā€™ve settled on the worth of the cannatrol to meā€¦worth every penny!

5 Likes