Super Lemon Haze (Fem) HARVESTED

I’ll be watching an waiting on ur results I’ll be ready to try mine out soon :soon: enough just waiting on my haze in the grobo :+1:t2::seedling::dash:

3 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: lil setup u have there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

You supercropped that branch? Looks like a nice grobo haul

5 Likes

Yes I did. It was sitting in the back left corner all the way up to the :top: and pretty much in a dead spot. I wanted to give it more light for the last 10 days. Should’ve done it much sooner but oh well.

6 Likes

That was a good idea

4 Likes

Well, here she is! Not the best grow I’ve had, but after forgetting about it multiple times, I’m happy with it. Buds are super dense for the ones that were higher. Overnight dry in the Grobo, then off to the cannatrol to dry. I’ll be curing most of the harvest in there, but a little bit in jars to compare the difference. Also went light on the trim, this’ll be the first time I get to try the Cannabrush @Vicc

10 Likes

Just a question for my knowledge but why are you not drying in the cannatrol from day 1? I just started flush yesterday and I plan on doing the complete dry and cure in my cannatrol. And I’ll be storing it in brown unwaxed paper lunch bags in the cannatrol also. This will be my 1st time using it.

3 Likes

Cannatrol recommends a 24 hour dry outside before placing in there, that is why. Also, don’t place in bags until you hit your “store” stage. All buds need to be separated during dry and cure.

4 Likes

Correct. My unit said the first day to NOT use the sponge then put the sponge in the 2nd day. I need to re-read it as I didn’t see anything about drying outside the unit previously. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll read the manual again. Nice harvest brother.

4 Likes

One thing I’m trying this go around is leaving everything on the branch to put in cannatrol. Last time it was just buds, and seemed to dry pretty quickly. This time I’ll leave on branches for dry, final trim and then cure only buds…hope it turns out ok.

3 Likes

Ya I read about raising the dew point 2 points and extending the dry cycle by 2 days to slow the drying process down a bit.

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest brother, how’s the brush working for you?

4 Likes

Gotta wait for the dry. I’ll know in 11 days how well it works.

3 Likes

Looks great.

3 Likes

Well for forgetting about this grow multiple times throughout, dry weight was 52 grams…not too shabby. Now it’s time for the 30 day cure.

6 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cannatrol - 4 Day Cure?

Super Lemon Haze into a plate is WOW

1 Like

SLH goin down tonight after 1 week cure. After grinding smells SUPER citrusy, excited for the taste!

6 Likes

Enjoy let us know the smoke report!!

3 Likes

Going down shortly, probably a smoke report tomorrow lol. I’m a bit useless when high.

3 Likes