Sunan's first grow

Day 6 of flowering. Still another 40 days to grow before flush

1 Like

2 Likes

If it were me I would trim some fan leaves starting from the bottom. If it’s a photo you want light to penetrate down through your canopy to reach bud sites. You don’t have to do it all in one day. I usually take a few or a couple once a week. If it’s an auto I really don’t know. They do their thing.

1 Like

I wasnt sure if you could continue to clip leaves during flower stage. Seems like i have cut half the plant already and it just seems to keep growing back. I thought the same thing and will do so every water chang from now on. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Yeah there pretty resilient. I just look from the top down every week. Remove fan leaves. It’s a toss up while trimming in flower. I do it as well as some other champion growers here. Keep it away from the light also. Looks great :+1:t2:

1 Like

Something like this. It is turning out pretty good. I am wondering how big the buds would get. I dont seem to have as many spots as others. My bud points seem to be more spaced out

3 Likes

Looking good.

2 Likes

Hoping she stops growing taller. Getting close to the light

2 Likes

I had to bend mine to keep it short. IMO it wouldn’t hurt to give her a good trim. All those big fans middle and down. Some up top as well to let light down in there. You want max light hitting your sites. :+1:t2: You don’t have to strip it either. Looks great

2 Likes

So afraid to bend them. I have cut so many fan leaves off it has been crazy. Cut them they grow right back. I was never sure about the strain but it has been extremely bushy. And then its also tall does that most likely mean its an indica

1 Like

Also the leaves are sticky as fuck could i be making butter with them already or is it too early. Im 22 days into flower of 43

1 Like

Sativas are the lengthy ones. I hear ya. I’m on my first right now. Definitely healthy :+1:t2:

2 Likes

13 days left of flower. Does she look like she fell behind on the flower

4 Likes

Can’t see much with the light colors, she may just need to be extended. Can you take a pic in photo mode? Or advise what color the pistils are?

1 Like

Pistols are still clear not t many mushroom tips

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Cousin say he found out the strain it is green crack. Not sure about it with the red and blue leaves

1 Like

A lot of white pistols so she’s still developing. If the bottom bud sites are not getting any light they might not be worth keeping

2 Likes

Last day of flower should finsh nice with the flush dont you think

5 Likes