--
:wink::hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.09]:

@Sunanranch,

Green_Crack_Club..~~ (2)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Give or take I think I counted 15 bud sites

9 Likes

Kinda like where’s Waldo, I believe I’ve spotted two more, back center of right and back left low of left. Could be wrong though lol

2 Likes

Dead on with the one in the middle but how did you see that one in the back left @Osage :fist:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

First lollipopping hope I get the results that I keep seeing and reading about it strong text

3 Likes

Been growing for years. I have glaucoma, but when it comes to cannabis, I have eagle eyes as it were. :exploding_head::dizzy_face::+1::v:

3 Likes

You could get rid of those massive fan leaves connected to the stock middle bottom, and also the little leaves in the middle of the center y branch. Otherwise well done

1 Like

I marked the ones I think you mean plus a couple more I’ll take all the knowledge you got @Osage

2 Likes

The red circles are fan leaves only, not bud sites, however from what I see all the black circles are spot on. And if you look at the black circle furthest back center near the fan, if you look just a bit further back and to the right, there is another.

1 Like

So all those that I identified with a red circle is the ones that should be removed? @Osage

1 Like

Not necessarily, I’ll point them out when I get home. At work now.

1 Like

Thanks fam :pray:t4: @Osage

Very first signs woohoo!!!

2 Likes

Hey @Wolf1

Check out the pic I posted in this thread that should help as well:

3 Likes

Hey azuri, say hello to my little praying friend. She’s so happy I just love it:

Uploading: 8C55AA0B-B4AA-43ED-BFD3-07B1D6A430A2.jpeg…

9 Likes