Strawberry Cough (Round 2)

That new bean is turning out amazing but kept her short and mainline her.

1 Like

New update! I’m not topping anymore and giving her one more month of veg to get taller.

3 Likes

Topped and did some defoliation.

5 Likes

Just a little update!

58 days old completed two toppings on all three and the middle one is a little older. I will let all three veg for one more month with one more defoliation then flip to 12/12. Getting a even table for the strawberry cough in the middle. Thinking the strawberry will be frosty because I see a little already before flipping.

7 Likes

Wow they are coming along nicely @Mookie ! You’re right, the middle plant looks like it will be a real stunner!

2 Likes

Such a beautiful set up :green_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah @miami5th I hope so. @Fluffhead thanks but it was just something quick, easy and cheap :joy:.

4 Likes

That looks like the Strawberry Cough is gonna be a beautiful plant…! I see 15 potential colas already, all with very equal light there… if you can keep them spread out a little more you might even get a few more!

Looks very symmetrical and very wonderful to look at already! Good job.

4 Likes

A little update! RIP blue dream. I went on vacation and the blue dream had a set back that wasn’t recoverable. The strawberry cough on the left and super lemon haze on the right.

5 Likes

In day 8/14 transition and I have my first couple of hairs🙌🏽

3 Likes

INVASION OF THE FUZZZZZY WHITE TICKLERS!

Looking good!

3 Likes

2/60 full flower!!!

5 Likes

17/60 Awesome bright orange hair on this super lemon haze and the strawberry cough is coming along nicely.

3 Likes

19/60 not to long now !!! Strawberry cough on the left and super lemon haze on the right.

5 Likes

HARVEST!!! Not a lot but I’m happy with it due to I like to grow small.

8 Likes

Congrats on the harvest!

4 Likes

I just bought both strains let me know what they’re like will you! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

The smell through flower is amazing! The strawberry cough is relentless and does well with multiple toppings or mainlining. It is a very high producer! @Bplatinum9 What I see from your plants you will do it justice. I was growing for a small grow in a small grow space in dirt with a 2gallon fabric pot. I got a little over 3oz out of the strawberry cough. The super lemon haze is an amazing plant and smell with how thick it grows I’ll be definitely growing again. I almost killed this one and topped once but with more practice I can get more out of this plant. The super lemon haze grows a thick stuck and smell amazing throughout the grow of the plant life. I think hydroponic would be best for this plant. The potential is endless I think in hydroponically. I got 2.5oz growing in a 2gallon fabric pot. All in all I feel the drying process is fast for these two plants so 3-6 days of your in a dry area and 10 with favorable climates. Second picture strawberry cough and third picture super lemon haze.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info!
Maybe I should have bought photoperiods with my autos so I can really get down and dirty with the genetics!
Next time I order I may do that. Thanks again! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 Will you make a Journal for those autos? I would love to see them in auto form and how they come out.

1 Like