Strawberry Cough (Round 2)

My temps surprisingly has been consistently at 80 and humidity around 45-56. I live in a very humid tropical place also I have two soft blowing fans going as well. My nutrients is an old faithful that I’ve used for awhile now so I’m not worried on that either. Growing in soil has been easy for me hydro is new to me. I hope I can get it up and running! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

Good! You should be fine :slight_smile: Strawberry Cough is an old school strain, that’s a good choice too by the way! Keep us updated!

2 Likes

2/14 Early Veg

I’m so excited that she has taken off and is growing every 12hrs it feels. :raised_hands:t4:

7 Likes

Woohoo! She’s right on track :slight_smile:

How often are you watering her?

I transplanted her three days ago into the soil and gave her a feed this morning. I won’t probably feed here for another three to four days just depends on if the soil is dry enough or not. I only put a little water with low strength nutrients around where root system. I don’t fill the complete pot when feeding because her roots hasn’t filled the pot to dry it out enough.

1 Like

Nice, good call! Seems like you got it under control :slight_smile: Thanks!

Always could use help if someone sees anything wrong though. I don’t turn down help lol

1 Like

Yeah i was just making sure you weren’t watering too much, but I didn’t wanna assume since you said you’ve done soil before so you probably know! Sounds like you got it all thought out!

1 Like

Thanks!

We are that early morning AllGrowers crew! You’re always awake this time of the day… You said you were in Asian island so it’s evening for you, yes? Early for me, evening for you… but most people on here aren’t awake yet!

2 Likes

Yea, my night is mostly everyone’s early morning unless you in Japan or China. I’m also a day ahead of most people on here to.

2 Likes

5/14 early veg

@pyromancy I have a little issue I wanted to see if you can help. I made a solution to fight what I thought was the start of powdery mildew trying to be proactive on what could’ve been going on. The down fall was I made the solution a little to strong for my new developing leaves. Could you take a look and see if it’s anything I can do to continue her life cycle or did I do to much damage? She looks good other then the middle part which is the importance.

1 Like

This is what she looked like before I did a foliage spray.

2 Likes

Hey @Mookie , I am not 100% sure on what the outcome of this will be, however, I think you can let her keep going and see what happens no matter what. I wouldn’t kill her at this point.

What did you spray it with? That might help others give you some advice too.

1 Like

Oil, organic soap, baking soda, and 2oz of bayer advanced. I should have just used a tablespoon of the bayer advanced it’s super strong.

Ah okay. That seems a little extreme for such a small plant honestly. Not sure I would wanna spray anything made by Bayer on any of my plants honestly.

You should try Neem Oil next time. It helps against insects and pests as well as powder mildew and mold and is an organic option.

I have Bonide Neem Oil spray myself !

Well good luck hopefully she can pull through !

3 Likes

@Mookie,

- - -

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/rip-maui/858/8

- - -

@Mookie,

• ((#Harvestings)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb: :v:

• (I Hope Your Trichomes Were At Least Milky [:milk_glass:] When You Harvested):

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

How’s she doing @Mookie

2 Likes

Just felt to much damage was done so I pop new beans. Lesson learned!

2 Likes

Smoke and prayers :seedling::green_heart:🧘‍♂ They are resilient! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dash: :pray:t2:

1 Like