Started New Grow outside my Grobo

And you have all the right to but you’re also limiting yourself to only the US. Regardless The Bakery Genetics is also on seed gods or anyone can go through IG and I know it’s not more than $10 shipping

2 Likes

I’m not speaking against others going to.other places. I’m speaking for myself. I dont care about where the seeds come from. I’m not smoking it anyway. I’m giving it away. I just like growing. So if the people I give it to want more exotic brands they can buy them and I grow it lol

4 Likes

@Mcmanis

I need pals like you. :seedling::+1:

4 Likes

I get enjoyment from watching my friends and family being all high and full. I also like feeding people. I absorb all their happiness lol

5 Likes

Hey @Wolf1,
can you get the price on the blue dream and black girl magic?
I am leaning heavy on the 50/50 indica/sativa and the highest content of THC/CBD as close to a 1.1 ratio
Also if you know what the shipping charges are that would be great!
Always open to any location serving exactly what I’m looking for.

1 Like

@Mcmanis, I welcome any and everyone’s perspective on topics, personal experience is key for a lot of decisions in life. If everyone stays free to express their experiences we can all learn and take what we need from others. Thanks for your response! Keep up the good work @Mcmanis and @Wolf1

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9

Some strains with High CBD that you might enjoy and want to try

“dancehall” - CBD:THC ratio of nearly 20:1 - can be purchased from a variety of online sources.

“Suzy Q” - from Burning Bush - CBD-dominant strain with an extremely modest amount of THC - also can be purchased from multiple sources

“Nordle” is the high-CBD version of the famous Mr. Nice Afghani strain. This CBD Nordle is a medicinal strain with a 1:1 THC:CBD ratio - also can be purchased from places like Seedsman

There are many many more, but what I would suggest due the lack of very high cbd and very high thc in a single plant, why not grow two? One strain w/ very high CBD and one with very high THC. At the end of the grown get the grinder out mixing them into a single sack

2 Likes

@James, Thanks so much for the idea James! Its so hard to tell what would be good together since I’m not a user. Maybe I could run it by the allgrowers forum when I find the two I decide to blend together. Excellent :bulb: idea!

2 Likes

I will let you know if they are ready yet and cost immediately

1 Like

No rush, just for future info! I’m not even getting my box until this week and I have my first seeds. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Barney farms has high cbd stuff too. Some sites carry their serds.

1 Like

I’m supposed to flush next week but her trichs are still clear

5 Likes

None are cloudy?emphasized text

I dunno if they are cloudy. I thought they were supposed to be amber??

1 Like

You’re talking about the pistils girl :joy:

1 Like

I’m dead :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Osage please don’t ever change :facepunch:t4::alien:

That wasn’t meant in any way to be disrespectful McManus. I am your ally :+1::v:

2 Likes

I think you know that anyway though :+1::v::joy:

1 Like

Well I ordered a loop so I can see if they are cloudy.

4 Likes