Started New Grow outside my Grobo

Probably nothing at all to be worried about, I work in significantly different climate than you

2 Likes

They are scorched because of the lights. Nothing I can do about them

2 Likes

For as hot as it gets there your plant is doing well! Looking forward to future pics

2 Likes

Shes not amber yet but getting ready.

7 Likes

Where did you buy so many seeds for so little money? I paid $50 for three seeds at seedsman. The seeds were only $20 but the shipping was $30 you found a much better deal! You probably used zelle and I use credit card.

I alternate between Zelle and credit cards. I use Pacific seed bank, GYO seed bank, Oregon Elite Seedbank, Growers Choice Seedbank. A lot of the banks I use let you buy by the seed. If I just want to try out a strain I dont want to be stuck with 5 or 10 seeds. So I’ll buy 1 seed at a time of different strains.

As an inexperienced grower I don’t want to waste money. Once I get better I’ll try for top shelf seeds.

2 Likes

At GYO seed bank my shipping is like 11 bux if I buy a 3 pack of seeds it’s not more than 25-30 dollars. I’m cheap lol. Also when u spend a certain amount they give u free seeds.

2 Likes

Here’s my newest seeds

3 Likes

Check the dank bank Canada they ship to the us

3 Likes

Thanks! @Wolf1 I’ll get right on it.

1 Like

The dank bank has 25 dollar shipping fuck that lol.
Awesome strains but crazy expensive 90bux for jim jones??

They don’t seem to have any CBD’s

https://www.sooregonseeds.com/?s=seeds&post_type=product

They sell medical/CBD seeds they are in the US South Oregon seed company

2 Likes

Thanks! @Mcmanis its hard to find sativa dominant with a high CBD and high THC count but I will keep searching. T least I have my first seed with those stats, just gonna keep adding to it incase one of them is ever sold out or my son gets tired of just the one.

That site has a whole medical section

Their CBD’s are low unless you are buying it in liquid form. I’m looking for seeds to grow. I also hate buying seeds with no stats and they have a lot that have no testing.

It may say $25 shipping but your paying low prices when you do the conversion to USD also when coming from another country $25 is not a lot

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 let me know which one you’re interested in and we can go from there

I rather just buy from the US and pay 10 or less for shipping