Started New Grow outside my Grobo

Is she an auto? Doesn’t look ready to me yet. If it’s an auto ok if not 2-3 weeks more :+1::v:

Updated pic of buds

Still mostly clear but I’ll give them 3 weeks. I’m flushing atm a little nute burn to be cleaned.

I hate touching them my hands smell like musty armpits

7 Likes

Harvest Day

Its drying out right now will weigh after drying.

5 Likes

Unless you got a better pictures it seems like the hairs are still white? Looks like you could’ve let them go longer? And are they drying in their buckets? They should be hung and the root mass cut off to stop the plant from trying to stay alive…

3 Likes

This is before I cut them. The hairs were amber and golden not white. The trichs were cloudy and my husband didnt want to wait longer he said he wants a higher thc than cbd… he checked with his scope hes the boss and the one whose gonna smoke it.

3 Likes

Picture time.

Buds aren’t super tight but for my first successful grow. I’m happy

Jean Guy

Total weight dry 175.2g

6 Likes

Acid Dough

Smaller plant had wrong lighting for a month it suffered a bit.

Total weight dry 56.3g

9 Likes

@Mcmanis,

((#TwoForDeal)): ((#Harvest)):

Mcmanis

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Thank you. It was hard work

3 Likes

Is this from your tent grow?

Yes my grow tent. Some got light burned so I had to throw away.

2 Likes

You did Great!!! :rainbow::rainbow::100::seedling::dancer: you should be very proud of your grow!!! :medal_sports:

2 Likes

I’m happy. Just wish buds were tighter but next time I’ll do better.

3 Likes

I wish you had posted more so I could learn but, I did get to read some of your issues! Again you did better than great especially for a first tent grow! Aspirations!!!:seedling:

1 Like

I posted all my issues. It was mostly light burn from them getting too tall. Lesson learned.

1 Like

So what do you think would be the best alternative to that?

I waited too long to flip. I grow sativa which gets really tall. My tent is only 5ft so I have a limited amount of space. I did my calculation and now I know I need to flip S soon as I hit 12in because its gonna stretch a lot. I’m going to scrog my next grow so I wont have to worry about height.
I know I have to keep light a maximum 20in from the plant to prevent burning.

Every grow sets you up for the next.

4 Likes

1-2-grow🌱-on💡Thank you!

1 Like

Nice haul McManus! Well done :+1::v:

4 Likes

Great Job!!! :smiley: Beautiful buds!

1 Like