Started New Grow outside my Grobo

Yes indeed, just did that last night. Branches getting too heavy. I just used pipe cleaners to anchor the falling branches to more sturdy ones. I’ll have to get a bit more creative in the next few weeks as she really fills out. I’ll post pics later tonight after they wake up.

2 Likes

I used some wooden tomato sticks that I picked up at the dollar store. I stick 4 into each planter (not in the Grobo) and use a roll of twist ties and tie off as required. Works great and a inexpensive solution. Nice problem to have fat heavy buds, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Not the best photo but here’s one of my previous plants with it. Sativa it had skinny branches and struggled to support the weight of the buds. My indicas for the most part had beefier branches and can handle it.

6 Likes

Yep, have em already, was just too medicated last night to bother. A buddy gave me a gummy, and man was it good and strong. Will be doing that tonight :+1::v::joy:

2 Likes

Gotta :heart: buddies who give gummies!

1 Like

Yes indeed. That was also the strongest gummy I’ve had in years. Gotta love that full body and mind level of medication! Can’t wait to make some of my own.

2 Likes

I used some plant twist ties to support the trunks it was shifting in the clay pebbles. I have velcro straps to support it to the ceiling. Never had to deal with this before .I’m excited starting flush Wednesday. My herbsnow will arrive tomorrow. Life is good

3 Likes

I still have a week before flush but I think shes ready.

2 Likes

U use a microscope? Kinda looks like u could get some more color and less clear pistils. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Umm no where near ready by those pistols :man_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Yea no where near ready

2 Likes

Was just going to say this at least a week if not more

1 Like

Well I have a week to go before flush. Harvest is not til 8/14. Maybe she will be ready by then. I need clean up and remove some dead and dying leaves.

3 Likes

Yeah I was kinda in the same stage that you were. I know mine was photoperiod vs your auto. But @Osage suggested I extend at least a week. Well I ended up doing two full weeks and then I flushed till the end stage or a day after I forget. All my pistols were brown before I noticed any signs of amber trichs. Most weren’t even cloudy. Cause if the tops aren’t then everything underneath probably isn’t near ready. Hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would even look into selective harvesting since u had some branches get super tall on ya. Those top buds might finish before lower section. :man_shrugging::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Well said

1 Like

What is the ideal water temp?

64/65 degrees F or 18 C

1 Like

Is she an auto? Doesn’t look ready to me yet. If it’s an auto ok if not 2-3 weeks more :+1::v:

Updated pic of buds

Still mostly clear but I’ll give them 3 weeks. I’m flushing atm a little nute burn to be cleaned.

I hate touching them my hands smell like musty armpits

7 Likes