Started New Grow outside my Grobo

If I were to veg them the same amount of time next to each other would it make a difference? Like a regular 3month run

1 Like

You mean veg them the same amount of time as the grobo? I mean there’s a little more that goes into it than that. You can have multiple strains in the rdwc one might explode in roots some maybe average then the next maybe small amount roots… depends on environment too … strength of the light means it will need to drink and eat more if you have stronger lights… also temp plays a role in metabolism of the plant … but in general the longer you veg the more roots grow … you can use root stimulators and all that to get a bigger mass of roots as well… but if I’m thinking 20- 30 gallon reservoir for each grow sure would be insanely big if I’m thinking about this right way… isnthe system your thinking about saying 20-30 gallons per grow site or the total of all the grow sites together? A 20 gallon resvoirb would a small tree… shit 5-7 gallon smart pots make huge plants

1 Like

Oh I mean between a 20 gallon res vs a 30 gallon res growing for the same amount of time. They’re a rdwc with 4 pots

1 Like

So yeah, does it matter if each bucket set up is either 5 or 7 gallons if I was going to grow them in the same conditions for a standard 3 month grow. Or would I get the same yield and should only get the 7 gallon bucket if I was going to extend the veg time

@GroboJulia