Start a second grow in the box Recipe : Crown Royale from Crop King seed

1 Like

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 I made the defoliation :slight_smile: Just hope I didn’t great that’s I was more nervous that what I expected for my first time ahah

Should never cut off more than 20% that looks like half the plant…

1 Like

He’s working on it, has been heavy defoliating from the start.
Hard for him to let it just grow until he learns a routine.

2 Likes

Okay now hands off!!! :eyes::seedling: Watch her and no more chopping her up! Your going into transition right?

1 Like

Yes that defoliation for the transition… It that okayy​:drooling_face::open_mouth:… The first time did that @Bplatinum9

1 Like

Youll be ok.

Take a look at this for next grow.
Nebula’s Bud-Based Defoliation Technique (Quick Summary)

So basically, my (personal) cannabis defoliation technique could be summed up like this:

Vegetative Stage

• Plant Training – Train plant(s) to grow into a generally flat and wide shape, so they fill your grow space like a table. This makes it so you have multiple colas located at the top of the plant and close to the light. Or choose a Sea of Greensetup (growing many small plants) and skip the training!
  • Defoliate the middle and bottom of your plant(s ) whenever you can’t see light coming through them. When the middle is completely dark it means the plant is too bushy!

Right Before Switch to 12/12

• Do this step when plant is about half the final desired height (since it will about double in size after the switch to 12/12)
  • Lollipop the plant (completely strip the lowest leaves on the plant that will never get light, leaving the bud sites intact)
  • Remove big fan leaves on the upper part of the plant (making sure not to damage bud sites) until plant is not leafy. If you can easily see your plant’s stems it’s a good time to stop.

Week 3 After Switch to 12/12

• One Last Defoliation at Flowering Week 3 – Now that you’re three weeks into the flowering stage, do another major removal of just about all the fan leaves. Make sure to especially take any big leaves with long stems, or leaves that are covering bud sites! Again, avoid removing or damaging any developing buds!

After Week 3, I only defoliate huge fan leaves that can’t be tucked away. Otherwise I just wait until harvest and reap the rewards!

Defoliation is a technique, but it is also an art ! The above instructions should get you started but cannabis plants are like big bonsai trees and you’ll eventually learn how to defoliate without hesitation. It’s fun to try to alter the growth patterns of cannabis plants and I encourage you to experiment with your own plants and develop your own particular defoliation style and rhythm!

7 Likes

Thk @Bplatinum9 keep learning just my second plant grow in my live… I was looking her this morning and feell I pull off to much again let see I pass in transition in 2 days

1 Like

I’m on my second grow in my entire life too.
Its almost twice as big as the first one I grew, same strain.

7 Likes

If you feel like you tool off too much you can extend the stage your in for another three days before switching.

2 Likes

3 Likes

She has already filled out a lot, looks good! :eyes::+1::seedling:

3 Likes

I would still stay in late veg one more week for the best recovery and growth.
But if I know you, your probably too excited to be patient lol!

2 Likes

Ahahah I gonna add one more @Bplatinum9

1 Like

She have recovery a lot :slight_smile: @

6 Likes

@Bplatinum9

1 Like

Almost all the heads are saame levels

2 Likes

I also be able to clean the 2 ph probe :+1:

3 Likes

2 Likes