Start a second grow in the box Recipe : Crown Royale from Crop King seed

You think she need a haircut?

5 Likes

@Bplatinum9

1 Like

She will need a heavy defoliation right before switching to transition.
About 2-3 days before will be good. Just my opinion of course!

1 Like

Ooooo I love that process defoliation :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:… So I keep stay relax until the transition?

2 Likes

You clear on what the bud sights are right? Lol! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

If she need a heavy defolisation it is because I dont pull off enough leaves during my grow? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Naw whenever you get to this stage this is the process to making sure your plant focuses on the main colas.
You don’t have to do a heavy defoliation until right before transition really.

1 Like

It all depends on the growers style and what works for them so take notes on how you grow each strain so you can find the best way to create your own recipe of what works best for each strain. This is why I like to grow the same strain twice in a row, this way I can get better at developing my own system for the strain.

2 Likes

Nicee thk youu @Bplatinum9… For you when you look my plant do you think she look find? Do you think I leave to must leaf cover the bud sights because I am not sure I make good this process… In 60 days I only pull off 15 leave maybe in the buttom only sometime in the top

1 Like

Your doing great! Just defoliate 2-3 days before you go into transition. You don’t have to take off anything you don’t want to but make sure you unblock all your bud sights.

2 Likes

Perfect @Bplatinum9 thk so much for the information :blush:

1 Like

Alll my big fan leaf starts to look badd noww, I talked with support they told me to do a calibrate of ph probe and cleaning but I already did it before my grow and now Imposible to have access to my ph probe the plant it to big I cannot pass fingers between the cover for have access to the roots… That’s soo fck sadd again… I dont no what I need do
![IMG_20200401_123522|375x500]
(upload://pRlxC7z5LvEAbYUl8MjcrTkub26.jpeg)

:sob:

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 @Todd.grobo @Osage @SilverGrobo @shadowcipher89

@Stephen

1 Like

The props pull out of the brackets and the cords usuall6 long enough to pull it out horizontally and clean it if needed it with a brush but no reset.
To be honest it doesn’t look like a big deal and it it was my plant I wouldn’t be worried at all.

4 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo :+1:

I feel like @Todd.grobo about the plant, for sure check back in with us if you see a change for the worse. I think it will be fine! We will be watching! :eyes::seedling:

A potassium deficiency causes the edges of leaves to appear burned

Yellow leaves with brown edges and tips are the signs of a weed potassium deficiency

4 Likes

Asowme thk @Bplatinum9 sorry for get worried like this ahah she like my little girl :yum:

3 Likes

Keep you in touch and tomorrow or after tomorrow I need do tthe defoliation… Maybe she gonna have better breathe and enjoying it😬

2 Likes

![IMG_20200404_183032|375x500]

(upload://jHpLQRuJmbg1cKFQ1VxOhBlSZg2.jpeg)

1 Like