--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets::point_down:

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

New updated day’s numbers 5

Yeah I don’t really know what to say, I’ve never even once known my humidity for any of my grows. And maybe that’s something I should look into but I haven’t and it hasn’t seemed to affect me that much. I know it’s dry in my house because I can feel it, it’s the winter it’s going to be dry. But I’ve just let it do it’s thing. If you’re looking for the perfect automated grow box it doesn’t exist. Not everyone has experienced success but they’ve tried to find ways around it and it’s worked for some, but not others. You don’t necessarily need perfect humidity levels but it would obviously help if you did. Again I’ve never even known mine, or the temps inside the box. Just have my thermostat set to 22 and that’s what it’s been since Oct/November

3 Likes

What’s the problem?
Mu humidity ranges from 15 to low 40s in the summer

1 Like

IMG_20200202_115425

Bella🙏

Bella

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks like your seed hat is stuck, if so please drop a couple drops of water on it so that it will loosen up. You may also pull it off with some tweezers very carefully after it is wet. Leaving it stuck on too long will cause your plant to die off.
Your leaves look like they are suffering. If that is not a seed hat please post a clear closeup picture so that we can make sure there isn’t any major issues hapening.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

@Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Is it possible to take the picture of the top really clear? I need to see the very middle.
Your leaves are really curled.

1 Like

1 Like

I put one drop of water on she @Bplatinum9

1 Like

I pretty sure to she stock

You may need more than one to get her off, be very careful trying to get it off but it needs to come off asap.

Pecfect thk so much she appears yesterday’s almost 2 days she like this

1 Like

Thk you @Bplatinum9​:pray::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes