Start a second grow in the box Recipe : Crown Royale from Crop King seed

I pretty sure to she stock

You may need more than one to get her off, be very careful trying to get it off but it needs to come off asap.

Pecfect thk so much she appears yesterday’s almost 2 days she like this

1 Like

Thk you @Bplatinum9​:pray::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

She will thank you! Tomorrow she may recover well enough to show a big difference! Nice work!

1 Like

2 Likes

When put water on she I go for look something… And when I comming back she do it alone :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You save my plant @Bplatinum9​:seedling::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Teamwork!!!

3 Likes

Love it have a great night :pray:

3 Likes

How is she today?

2 Likes

I finish work soon I gonna send you pictures later on the days :grimacing::+1: @Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Little brun on the right side and curvy left side
Maybe she need one more days of recovering what did you think? @Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Yeah it may take a week before she fully recovers but let’s keep a close eye on her!

2 Likes

Hey @Francis_Giroux,

Did you get a chance to clean and calibrate your pH probe between your 1st grow and this one? That is one of the biggest keys to continued success. That and having @Bplatinum9 on your side. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Hey @Stephen really happy see you there :grimacing: Yeahh I really make sure to clean all before start new grow I clean the box with 50%water 50%vinegar also I clean the red and black ph probe with the bluelab kit I really love it both was really dirty and afther use the blue lad solution with the small brush they was super clean​:ok_hand: also do the calibration

1 Like

We still have some liltle problems… But damm that I love your style :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Woah, that’s a lot of Crop King seeds. Shoot me an email through support and I can dig in with you to investigate further!

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like