Sour kush

Hey @Rob

Yup, trim them for sure. The will help blow fresh air through the plant with the lower fan keeping the top of the coco pod dry and pest free. :+1:

1 Like

Not bad for day 50 and a decapitation.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Day 55 and she’s looking big and bushy

6 Likes

Gonna top her more?

@osage idk should I ? After the decap I was going to leave her …but I do see lots of sites where I could top her …you think it’s worth it ?

1 Like

I do, but that’s just me. You could focus all your plants growth around those sites if you feel it’s enough

Ugh this machine will test your patience constantly though . Went to change my water and the app is not even operating the machine .

I started the drain and the app said drain complete when in reality nothing happened .

Tried unplugging it and it’s still doing the same thing …guess my water change is going to be late this week .

Try reconnecting to your WiFi, this has happened to most of us as well :beer:

2 Likes

@Osage

Hey dude I thought it was that as well , but logging off the app then logging back on helped .

2 Likes

She’s getting huge !

7 Likes

Wow time for a haircut :joy:

3 Likes

Day 45 my app says , but I pushed her schedule back a few times so more like day 65 . She’s putting along nicely …

5 Likes

Steady as she grows …

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Wifi Issues

I’m not sure if she’s doing to hot , a lot of burned leaves …should I get rid of those leaves ?

Let me know what you think

3 Likes

As far as the tips of your leaves that can happen and I wouldn’t worry about it too much but the odd leaf you have there with the brown spotting all over, take those off. Other than that I think you’re looking good. If you think something is off just send in a ticket just to make sure :+1:

2 Likes

@Rob

Have you put in a https://support.grobo.io ((#SupportTicket)) :ticket::tickets: ?..

1 Like

Day 75

10 Likes

She’s lookin a lot better :+1::v:

4 Likes