Sour kush

I think u might be ok as long as you didnt cut off the little growths on the side of the middle. You need those to be the new colas. Oh damn, you did cut those. Yeah u cut too much.

1 Like

@Mcmanis …ya lol I just went in there like a serial killer lol …I just couldn’t figure out where to snip on this sour kush plant …again very first grow , hopefully I can salvage something from. It :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Side pic

1 Like

Yaaaaaa I see it , cut here next time

I should have got my head in there further .

5 Likes

Yes cut there, but without cutting those new growth sites on the side.

1 Like

I just topped mines again. I topped 4 colas.

1 Like

He’ll be fine. The plant will bounce back. It will just have to regrow what he took, no big deal. Do you have another site to top or was that your first top available,

1 Like

Instead of looking at the side of the plant when you top, look at it from the top and take the very top part in the middle.

2 Likes

@Osage, thanks for the advice :+1:…that seemed to be the only peak of the plant …I didn’t know you could top more then once …a lot to learn still .

1 Like

No worries, glad to help. As for topping, you can do it as many times as you want during veg cycle. Each time you top her she will grow two more bud sites. The more you top though the more time in veg you need for the plant to recover.

1 Like

Ok if you don’t mind I will leave her alone for a bit see what happens and if it looks like i can top again I will post with an arrow where I want to cut and maybe get an approval by somebody lol …I’m such a noob !

2 Likes

It’ll be a while before you will be able to top again. She has to regrow what you lopped off :joy::+1::v:

1 Like

Hey @Rob

As @Osage said the plant will recover but you’ve just added extra time for recovery to your veg stage. I’d send a ticket in and add 10 days right off the bat.

Happy Growing! :herb:

3 Likes

Just for future reference though Rob, that’s not topping, that’s chopping :joy::joy::joy::+1::v:

2 Likes

Azuri, haven’t seen you in a while. Thought you took a vacation or something. Glad to see you’re still kicking around. How’s it?

1 Like

Sup Jerry!

I always have time for a quick lurk. :joy: It’s been a busy winter for me I did some outside reno’s in the fall and have been doing the inside reno’s now on my house. Just a little short on free time until April for me. :man_shrugging: Just finished two harvests on a good note, posting up for that now!

2 Likes

Glad to hear it brother. I’m sure harvest went well. Can’t wait to read it.:+1::v::beer::beer:

2 Likes

@Rob,

Sorry you did this… ((#LearnAsWeGrow))… :scream:

:herb::wink:

Seems like she’s hanging in there

3 Likes

Can I start trimming the bottom leaves on her or should I keep waiting ? I’m going to ask first from now on lol

1 Like