Sour kush

@Osage thanks Jerry and thanks for the tips along the way !

Here she is today … trying to figure out how to get the iPhone magnifier to work …it’s most likely user error right now lol

7 Likes

Lookin good. No worries, glad I could help

1 Like

Going to harvest In about 10 days give or take .

I have some questionable leaves that are on the top bud sites that are brown . Should I leave them since I will be harvesting soon or get rid of them ASAP

Please advise

2 Likes

You could but at this stage it might not really matter, it’s just where it’s really close to the light yeah?

1 Like

Correct , it’s just the highest ones…I will leave it .

Thanks for the reply :+1:

3 Likes

Rob you have some nute burn as well as some light burn from what I can tell. I’d take off the crispy leaves, the ones that fall apart in your fingers when you squeeze them, other than that I’d leave it. :joy::+1::v:

4 day of flush

8 Likes

Lookin real good!

2 Likes

Dry time …getting close …

6 Likes

How do you get the machine to stay in dry mode ? I thought after I hit end grow it was in dry mode . Today I went down there and the light was on ? So I unplugged it but don’t I need the fans to still stay on ? Not sure what to do here and I hope I’m not killing this bud right now .

Damn I just read that light kills thc …if the machine doesn’t have a seed in it why would it still shine light and follow a grow recipe ? There is no setting for dry mode so does anybody know how I can get this machine to stay dark with the fans on for the next 3 days ?

Just unplug the machine, open the door and have a fan blowing in till you get it all sorted with support. But I’m pretty sure the dry mode is in the recipe list :+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks Jerry

Idk why it didn’t go into dry mode the only options I see in the app for finishing your grow is end grow . If there was a dry mode button I would have definitely hit it …just when I thought I was out of the woods lol

I just hope 12 hours of light didn’t kill this plant .

Hey @Rob

It’s not clearly stated but the dry mode is actually another recipe choice. After you hit “end grow” chose start a new grow and find the dry recipe. I’m going off my stoned memory at the moment so my wording may not be exact to the recipe name.

2 Likes

Hey dude thanks I found the dry mode recipe but that now just turn a bad situation into a worse one …after selecting dry mode it proceed to tell me to install the sensor then the next step was fill the machine ? Why would it be bringing me through these steps in dry mode ? This machine is whacky . I’m just going to leave and do as Jerry said . I turned in a ticket see if they can get it into dry mode for me …it’s a shame …

Plus all the roots are tangled everywhere making it a messing uproot .

Hey @Rob

Yeah beyond what I gave you I got no help. I personally dry outside of the Grobo, personal choice I like to the next grow going right away I don’t need the box to dry, again just my personal choice.

You need to harvest to dry it. Cut the root ball away you don’t dry the plant as is if that’s what your trying to do, not certain.

1 Like

Pics please :+1::v:

@Azuri thanks for your help . No no I cut the branches and hung them up upside down on the drying lines . I just didn’t take the coco pod out I was going to do that after the dry .

1 Like

@Osage

It’s funny i figured out what happened with the app … so when you select the dry mode recipe …the machine will go in dry mode . The problem is the software still thinks the dry recipe is a “recipe” and runs you through the installation algorithm as if your actually were doing the grow .

Which is a surprise to me . This stage in the game having dry mode still running newbies through the grow us unacceptable. That should have been fixed long time ago.

Moral of the story …when choosing dry mode just skip the steps it brings you through . It’s in dry mode .

4 Likes