Sour kush

@Osage

Hey dude I thought it was that as well , but logging off the app then logging back on helped .

2 Likes

She’s getting huge !

7 Likes

Wow time for a haircut :joy:

3 Likes

Day 45 my app says , but I pushed her schedule back a few times so more like day 65 . She’s putting along nicely …

5 Likes

Steady as she grows …

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Wifi Issues

I’m not sure if she’s doing to hot , a lot of burned leaves …should I get rid of those leaves ?

Let me know what you think

3 Likes

As far as the tips of your leaves that can happen and I wouldn’t worry about it too much but the odd leaf you have there with the brown spotting all over, take those off. Other than that I think you’re looking good. If you think something is off just send in a ticket just to make sure :+1:

2 Likes

@Rob

Have you put in a https://support.grobo.io ((#SupportTicket)) :ticket::tickets: ?..

1 Like

Day 75

10 Likes

She’s lookin a lot better :+1::v:

4 Likes

@Osage thanks Jerry and thanks for the tips along the way !

Here she is today … trying to figure out how to get the iPhone magnifier to work …it’s most likely user error right now lol

7 Likes

Lookin good. No worries, glad I could help

1 Like

Going to harvest In about 10 days give or take .

I have some questionable leaves that are on the top bud sites that are brown . Should I leave them since I will be harvesting soon or get rid of them ASAP

Please advise

2 Likes

You could but at this stage it might not really matter, it’s just where it’s really close to the light yeah?

1 Like

Correct , it’s just the highest ones…I will leave it .

Thanks for the reply :+1:

3 Likes

Rob you have some nute burn as well as some light burn from what I can tell. I’d take off the crispy leaves, the ones that fall apart in your fingers when you squeeze them, other than that I’d leave it. :joy::+1::v:

4 day of flush

8 Likes

Lookin real good!

2 Likes

Dry time …getting close …

6 Likes