Sour Diesel ILGM (Canuk Growth option) 122 day

That’s nice. Looking good. I’m in day 2 of flushing.

2 Likes

I’ve only read that flushing is from 7 to 14 days. Honestly, your plant your call. :crossed_fingers::seedling:

2 Likes

I think I should have extended the flower cycle so she would still be getting nutrient.
She just finished 14 days and no darkened trichomes yet so I dont want to harvest her.
Reservoir has no smell and she looks like she is making slow progress.

The Siler Haze that I planted on the other grobo is 14 days from being done with flush and she already has darkening trichomes.

I read about the cup winning Sour D that was grown for 6 months and dried/aged for another 6 months. 1 year in total must be amazing. I will be doing a 6 month cure for sure to see if its amazing as they say!

9 Likes

Wow, sounds awesome on the 6 months cure. I wouldn’t know if I can hold out that long for my batch since I have unit and this is my first grow. Let us know how it goes. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Haha heard that… I don’t think I’ll be curing for that long. Honestly I think that the potential of the bud can increase with waiting that long, but to be honest I think a couple of weeks to a month is a solid time personally

4 Likes

So the idea is to get an Air Sealing system to seal away different curing times, vitamin use ext…

This way I can actually try a 3 month vs a 6 month curing

My next grow on this grobo is going to be another SD with the introduction of 3 nutrients also to test if its worth getting these nutrients.

Carbo Load
Big Bud
Over Drive

This grow is all Grobo!

4 Likes

Clone update - They are starting to flower :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Every time I see her she is more shiny… the reason I don’t want to harvest until them trichomes are darkened. She is making progress very slowly it might have to do with the lack of trimming I did on this plant.

12 Likes

Looking good! You’ve got a few weeks on me, mines still a dwarf sour diesel lol

2 Likes

I seen another Sour Diesel grow that stayed small and he was using the same ILGM seeds.

What seeds are you using?

1 Like

Exact same! Sour d ilgm

I think that was me lol. We messaged about it

1 Like

its so weird the size difference. You didnt do anything different either I remember which made it more of a brain fuck.

Do you think there might be something wrong with the seeds?

did you germanite in the coco pod?

2 Likes

That’s my leading guess. Has to be genetics.

Yup, germinated in pod.

Here’s a pic from today, day 120

8 Likes

Where did you get that rack I seen but can’t remember where ? Lol

2 Likes

Amazon. Let me see if I can find it. I asked someone on here lol. It fits pretty well, not 100% though

2 Likes

Just messaged you!

1 Like

Looking nice!!!

1 Like

It was time! 144 days

Its drying in a hanging tent and I’m cleaning up the grobo for the next grow.

12 Likes

The cleaning is complete!

So then I wanted to calibrate my grobo before the next grow.
I followed the instructions on this video - How to Calibrate pH Meter [Grobo Grow Box] - YouTube
but calibration was unsuccessful using the PH probe 3 times. So I decided to use the EC probe since the icon on the app looks more like the EC probe then the PH probe. It was successful and the PH probe was in tap water in the reservoir the entire time.
I dont wan to plant my next seed until I get this figured out

EC on the left
PH on the right

8 Likes

Here is an update on the harvest I was able to crack the stem on a few branches so I decided to start the aging process. There is more still I need to harvest probably fill another jar and a half, but I will report with weight once the aging process is over.

She looks so shiny cant wait to try it I will report on that as well.
I want to do a 30 day age before I try it.

11 Likes