Sour Diesel ILGM (Canuk Growth option) 122 day

yUMMY! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sweet. Looks great!!!

2 Likes

Congrats on your harvest @Ginseng!

So did you calibrate your pH probe or is there an issue?

3 Likes

@Ginseng,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

3 Likes

So the issue was that I kept the EC probe out of the water when I was testing the PH probe and it kept failing. I put the EC probe in its place so it would be in the water and then I did the calibrate with the correct probe and it worked! thanks for asking it took me a bit to figure it out.

I harvested the rest and this is all I cant wait to weight it after the aging process and MOST important smoke it. We going any zoom smoke sessions?..lol

11 Likes

Looks tasty for sure!

I would suggest one thing though… try to keep your bud a little colder, terpene loss starts at 70F!

4 Likes

I been paying attention so much to the humidity I didn’t even notice the temps.
You think I should put them in the fridge?

1 Like

Fridge might be a little cold? I really don’t know. Most refrigerators are set to 41 or below…

Do you have some kind of dark cool place to store them that’s a medium between fridge and room temp ? Maybe a pantry that doesn’t get heated as well, or a closet?

3 Likes

I know just the place!

5 Likes

Clone update - Flower Power!

9 Likes

Clone update Flowering

5 Likes

Nice lookin’ girls! Beautifully done cloning!

3 Likes

I still cant believe that this is possible 9 plants from 1 seed but makes me wonder if yields or quality suffers because they are clones. Def a lot of work.

2 Likes

Clone update

We are getting close to a good harvest and she smells great!

8 Likes

On the left is the Sour Diesel 11 days left to complete our 30 day cure introduced 62 RH packets about 2 weeks into the aging. Maintained a humidity between 55-60 with a temp of about 67-68. I put it in this dark cool corner thanks to the advise from @pyromancy Thanks dude!

Cant wait to try didn’t get thick buds because of my lack of knowledge about trimming and this should probably be made into bubble hash, but because its my 1st grow I will smoke it proudly!

10 Likes

30 day aging is 8 days away!

9 Likes

Those look maddd crystally.

Looks like Sour Diesel to me, too, albeit not the most dense… but shit, I would be beyond happy with the trichomes on those buds.

Sativa buds aren’t always the most dense anyway…

5 Likes

~ ~ ~

@Ginseng,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Wow, are you waiting to smoke or you took a sample? Lol.

1 Like

I still haven’t taken a sample I want to have a day off to enjoy it. Probably tomorrow or sunday I will def post the smoke results and the Tents are on their way!

So I weight it today and its 2.1 oz dry

8 Likes