Somethings wrong

I cant figure out whats wrong. She doesnt look good at all. Looks like its slowly dying. This is day 4 of early veg and about 3 days ago i noticed the leaves starting to drop. Now i noticed a color change. Please, does anyone have an idea as to ehy this is happening? Tomorrow will be my third water change. I put 2ml in the water everytime i change it as well.
My inside water temp has been ruuning at an average of 20 - 21.c with about 48 rh and has a co2 enhancer which gets shook every morning. I took it out yesterday thinking that might be the problem . I just dont knownwhat else to do for it.

1 Like

First, the plant doesn’t look bad at all. Your temps are okay, and I feel things will turn around soon. Do you have a fan to help circulate air inside the Grobo? Fans help a lot, especially once you hit flower. I have one fan that runs from day 1 and I add a second fan in late veg.

2 Likes

How do you run the fan wires out if the Grobo?

1 Like

I need to get a fan, just assumed the fan from grobo would kick in. I’ll pick one up that runs on batteries i guess. Thanks!

1 Like

Thats a good question

You have to remove the brass screw from the panel on the back of the Grobo. Then you feed the chord up and to the side of the reservoir. You won’t be able to put the panel back on so find a place to keep it. I run a water chiller and have lines running out the back.
Easy Water Chiller Setup

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll wait until my next water change to try this.

Welcome to the club…
what type of seed is this??

1 Like

Blueberry

2 Likes