Something quick

Welp I had to chop the girls down my clones were getting way too big in my smaller tent and needed the space … but I’d say they did well …couldn’t fit the entire haul in the pic as it’s taking up the entire 2x4 tent… but the tomato trainer is stacked from side to side… wonder what the haul will be … after 48 hours of 70degrees and 54% humidity and the smell is starting to take off in the tent… right now it’s a sweet garbage smell if that makes sense

8 Likes

Next up is the jbeezy cut wedding cake , top right , animal cookies 09 top left, mac1 caps cut bottom right and sundae driver #19 bottom left… gotta do some training but I’m excited for these !!!

9 Likes

@chris_barfield,

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#TheyAreLookingVeryHappy)): :smiley:

((#StillWatchingYouGrow)): :eyes:

--

:green_thumb:

3 Likes

Holy harvest Batman lol. Man you and @Kaneh always have the craziest sounding strains. I wish I had easy access to them lol

4 Likes

Waiting for somebody to grow wedding cake! Keep us posted Chris…

4 Likes

I think a couple people have before… But Chris probably has it down!

3 Likes

Great

3 Likes

Yea that wedding cake you see in the next up pic is the breeders cut so all the strains you see crossed with wedding cake from seedjunky is from that clone so she will def be fireeeeee and @Russel_Richardson you def have access man I can steer you in the right direction if need be … once I grow these out will pollen chucking all of them with some pollen from a verified legend og for my first strains

4 Likes

I dunno if y’all are familiar with the caps cut Mac 1 but got damn she is a frosty one … night even try terpinator this run just to see if I can pull more out of her only thing that sucks is she 80+ day flowering strain I even seen people take her to 93 days … she threw done and the buds were literally the best I’ve ever seen but got damn it took a while … shit I was impatient with these I pulled them down at 60 days and they def could’ve went longer

3 Likes

Really nice

1 Like

I love MAC! I took a picture last time I went to Peace of Green.
She’s worth the wait! :smiley: @chris_barfield

8 Likes

Yea I’ve got the caps cut

3 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

That looks absolutely nuts lol

3 Likes

@Mcmanis

MarsHydro has an upto 50% off hotFriday (Nov 28 - Dec 2nd) sale on most of their lights

Anyone interested the coupon code to apply at check out is “MH420”

3 Likes

Lower nugs of some of the two plants i just pulled down . They are 9 days in drying. I’d say i did ok with these considering they are bag seeds I found stashed lol

10 Likes

:grinning: :boom: @chris_barfield

2 Likes

Random picks of what I just took down … spent thanksgiving trimming and eating lol

12 Likes

If that’s random!!!

2 Likes

Woooooowww :star_struck: :facepunch:. Frost city

3 Likes