Someone please tell me my baby girl will be ok

Alright so first three grow attempts have not been pleasurable now my GG#4 seems to be healthy rootball is nice and white she’s growing good but what’s these darker patches on the fans never seen this before look at all the info I can find on net but cannot find anything that looks similar any info will be appreciated she’s 25 days old

2 Likes

Hey @Dreaming-419,

If you shoot me an email over at support@grobo.ca I can assist! Looking good so far, but I can take a peek further to ensure you have a great grow this round.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Your baby girl will be ok

:wink:

Stephen

3 Likes

@Stephen she’s had a lil growth spurt… Thanks

2 Likes

Beastmode activated!

Stephen

1 Like

What would happen if it was cut here? Would it still have time to grow? Would it take longer? Will it produce the same number of bud sites? Would it spread out? How high do you recommend the plant grows before you enter transition stage?

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 man I’ve had a thousand of the same questions. First grow indoors using bought seeds. Mines auto gg4 but what Stephen said to me is he likes for the plant to be closer to the second fan before transition but mine had already been in transition so we just decided to let it go.hope it helps

2 Likes

Lol! I’m laughing because I don’t know if your calling me a man or if your using it as a figure of speech! At any rate it tickled me! Yes it does help.and thanks so much for sharing! I am also a first time grower using bought seeds. I appreciate you!
P.s. Are you planning on adding more time to your transition stage? Or did you wish you had added it before ending late veg?

1 Like

Haha…yeah just speech but with a autoflower dont know how much playing you can do. I got alot of learning to do but hey that’s the main reason I purchased the grobo was the support and @Stephen for his green thumb how this thread started was with concern over some tinting of leaves he(stephen) was not mentioned in post but within a few hrs he messaged me and wanted to just take a peek at data told me I had a beautiful healthy baby girl

2 Likes

Yeah @Stephen, Is the man! Autos really don’t like the fuss but after your first grow you should have autos on lock. Allgrowers and growweedeasy.com are wonderful places to start. I never grew anything successfully but, ive been rocking this grobo with my first seed (kush n cookies) strain. Keep us posted on your harvest!
Search Results | Grow Weed Easy? keyword=Autos

1 Like

I would not cut there, higher up, top it

1 Like

Got it…
image https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/topping-vs-fiming-sm.jpg
image https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/top-here-for-short-plant-sm.jpg

2 Likes

Just wouldn’t really see cutting like the second photo in the grobo :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I would if my plant was too tall or i wanted to clone, it would seem like a big loss!

1 Like

Isn’t the second photo where you top it for mainline training?

2 Likes

I have never had the experience even though I don’t think they would let the top get that high before starting a mainline, so I will have to wait for a champ to answer this one.

image https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/removed-clones-topping-sm.jpg

1 Like

@Bplatinum9,

((#Topping)):

Your plant would double the number of bud sites if you cut here… It is almost to the second fan already close to transitioning stage… Can’t tell how many nodes you are on in this picture, but…:

:wink:

:innocent:

1 Like

Thanks! @SilverGrobo, you have my moms name! It wasn’t my picture I used it as an example photo, I can’t wait for mine to get that big!

1 Like