Soil growers!

They have improved from the last pictures… I would keep spraying them but once you see buds coming out I would stop spraying them… So you don’t have a lot of time for spraying maybe increase to every 48 hours

4 Likes

Starting another tent! Gonna have a veg tent and separate tent for flower.New tent is 4x4 Gorilla tent. Got new lighting in for expansion!

@Mpower11 @vegetato

5 Likes

Hahah The Mother room!!!

I’m not sure what your power load is now like but something to think about is try to put your second tent on a different power circuit (Breaker) if possible. You could all up all your gear and confirm your under 13 amps / 1300 watts (you maybe able to pull a small about more but I don’t recommend it)

3 Likes

I did confirm it is different circuit breakers! I just need the final pieces of the puzzle to arrive for completion.

3 Likes

Good deal on the hydro

I’m in the same boat waiting on parts to come in. I may sow this weekend even if my parts don’t show up. I can manual keep them going for a bit. There next to no work in the beginning anyways

2 Likes

Looks like there coming along nicely…

2 Likes

Day86–Flower—Week 3

@buzzy6 @Mpower11 @vegetato @pyromancy @Todd.grobo

5 Likes

Very very nice Doug… you have a great crop going on here!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just a reminder discontinue use of Overgrow spray now that the buds are out…

Everything looks back on track to me.

The pictures are only views from the top of the canopy but to me it looks like you need to cleanup some of those fan leafs get more light on those bud sites.

I would do this on day 21 of flower

3 Likes

New setup coming together!

5 Likes

Looking good!! Looking at this makes me want to get my butt in gear.

You keeping both tents setup?

2 Likes

Yep! One for veg and one for flower. This time I am going to do a start from the beginning in new tent for comparison purposes.

3 Likes

Cool I will be following! I just purchased items to setup a tent as well…

1 Like

Space age!!! My two tent :camping: :tent: set up is still operating in the Stone ages… this is me today flushing my gelato auto :joy:

4 Likes

Awesome set up good luck with it.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Upset about Cola…lesson learned was grown in the same tent as my Blackberry auto, which grew to 6 feet tall! The light was too high for my poor gelato and there was a No Vacancy sign on my other :camping: :joy:

2 Likes

Tent #1 Flower week 4 Day 5.

Tent #2 Day 10 Mass Medical, Star Pupil

@Mpower11 @buzzy6 @vegetato @Vicc @FireGuy @pyromancy

9 Likes

I love week 4 to 6 it’s Bud Bulking time

4 Likes

Get the Bong cleaned out and :fire: up those buds are starting to shine :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looks great @Fresh! The buds probably gets you up and early every morning. I know I would :slight_smile:

4 Likes