Soil growers!

Flower Week #5 They are growing at a phenomenal rate. I can see the differences daily!

4 Likes

Week #6 Flower

@Mpower11 @Todd.grobo @Vicc @SilverGrobo @FireGuy @pyromancy

7 Likes

nice. Definitely going to need a new light myself to get buds like that. Awesome dude :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looking great!!!

4 Likes

Have u or anyone else with a tent use uvb lighting to supplement at end of flower? @Mpower11 @Vicc @Todd.grobo @vegetato @buzzy6

2 Likes

Nope. Ive never actually bought any parts, all donated from a friend. So just the most basic light tent and poy setup.

3 Likes

Myself personally no just use my LED full spectrum until the end.

Sometimes I start seedlings with my T5

3 Likes

With my new setup and California Lightworks light I have a supplemental UVB light. It is suppose to increase potency and resin production. @Mpower11

2 Likes

I just got my soil supplies and I can’t wait to get my tent going as well…
I will be running the SP4000 Spider farmer LED’s.

2 Likes

It will definitely be a learning experience! I now have 2 tents setup! One for a mother room and other one for flower. One thing to tackle is complete temp and humidity control. It definitely makes a difference. About to experiment with CO2 supplementation! I have had the stuff just getting control of other things before adding something else with a learning curve.

3 Likes

I would like to look into it do you have a link for the uvb light you plan on using?

If I was running a veg room and a flower room I would have 2 different lights for sure.

Co2 is the hardest add on for sure. If you have any questions let’s me know I have a pretty good handle on it now

1 Like

@Mpower11

3 Likes

Is there a reason y u do that I just tried putting my seed in a shot glass in distilled water :droplet: an it hatched :hatching_chick: so cool :sunglasses: I think :thinking::thought_balloon: that’s how I’m going to start doing all my plants :seedling::+1:t2::dash:

2 Likes

Looks amazing… :hushed:

3 Likes

UVB lighting is used to help supplement during last couple of weeks of flower. It increases resin production and potency! If u check out the link I posted there is a video about uvb lighting and supplementation.

4 Likes

Will do :+1:t2: I’m interested as well :dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Week 7 Flower! They are stacking!

@Mpower11 @vegetato @Vicc @buzzy6

8 Likes

Man that looking :eyes: amazing :wink: final touch is gonna be exciting :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

They are looking really good! Awesome job!

4 Likes

Stacking up Nicely!!

3 Likes