Soil growers!

@Fresh also how do the roots look? Are they white? If you don’t know the answer next time you have the pot dry I would lift the plant out of the pot to take a look

1 Like

I will check ph again tonite once I get home.

Look :eyes: like magnesium Deficiency but u can check for ur self an see what is closest plus u should know from what u been feeding it

1 Like

So I ph’ed them once again! All at 6.6. Pattern on deficiency or whatever is all the same on each plant. @Mpower11 @vegetato Any new suggestions?

The last pic is the start of whatever then it progresses to what the first pic looks like.

2 Likes

I think @Mpower11 is right, your soil pH is probably the problem (a bit too high).

What are you feeding the plant along with the water, and what’s the pH of that solution when you add it?

It might help to get your solution down to pH 5.8 or so and feed with that until the soil is at a lower pH.

3 Likes

Complete line of House and Garden nutrients designed for soil grows and transplanted into Foxfarm, happy frog soil about 2 weeks ago. @vegetato

1 Like

I still think it’s ph. I have a meter like that I found it not to be the most accurate.

Test your Ph of your first leach runoff and I bet it’s not 6.6

A little update. I pH’ed at 6.3. Runoff test at 6.5. Also confirmed with soil meter correlating. These girls are about 65 days old from seed. Have definitely hit a few speed bumps. I did dose with cal/mag and half strength nutrients 2 days ago. They have perked up and continued to grow. It still looks to be deficient of something. No more browning and dying of leaves. New growth comes out bright green and lightens up to light green. Nitrogen deficiency?

@Mpower11 @vegetato @buzzy6

3 Likes

Could be iron what do you think?

I think my next move would be a Foliar spray try to correct the deficiency. My favourite one is Optic Foliar Overgrow

But if you have a different product on hand that should be fine also. What do you have in stock? If you decide to spray make sure your lights are off when you spray and don’t turn the lights on until leafs are dry.

1 Like

So I have the stuff. Problem is due to hrs I work and light schedule I want be able to do it till Wednesday unless it would be ok to turn lights off after they have been on for a while long enough to take care of process? @Mpower11

1 Like

What are you going to use?

I think this would be a safer bet since I haven’t tried it that way I’m not sure.

You can do it before lights turn on for the day or at the end of the light cycle you can do it then also not sure if that helps

@Mpower11

1 Like

I think there is better options but it may do the trick

I don’t see any NKP in that

The one I recommend is more like a full vitamin meal. You’re only covers only a micro nutrients

So I got some of the same stuff u use. How often do u feed them? @Mpower11

1 Like

If you bought Overgrow the good news is with that product it’s the only Foliar spray on the market that I know of that you can spray with lights on and only need to spray the top of the leafs… That being said I still spray with lights off I’m old fashion. But I just thought I would tell you what the manufacturer says…

To answer your question I would spray today… Within 24 hours you should see improvement. If the leafs are still not green I would spray again 48 hours after the first spray… Once your plants look healthy I don’t spray at all or every 7 to 10 days… It really just depends if I think they need it…

Just a FYI not sure if you ever make clones this spray works really great on clones because they have no roots to take up food… but the spray feeds the clone threw the leafs… Most of the time the fan leafs don’t even turn yellow on the new clones

Hope I explained this correctly for you

4 Likes

Forgot to say once your flowers are out I wouldn’t spray them anymore

2 Likes

Was actually able to get it in the US. A few dents from shipping but container was intact and no leaks! @Mpower11

3 Likes

Wow you got 4L!! I’m impressed. You can buy a version that you have to mix yourself. Upfront cost is high but long term is cheaper. I just get Overgrow which is ready to spray easier for me. Just thought I would let you know the option

It’s good stuff I think you will like it. Let me know how they do.

1 Like

Just a little update! Week 10. Transition week 1. Foliar feeding about every 3 days. She has recovered from a lot of hiccups. Still showing some sort of deficiency. They are growing at a phenomenal rate though! @Mpower11 @vegetato

5 Likes