Soil growers!

Looking good so far :+1:t2:

The buds started off by getting darker as they dried which worried me but then they flipped and began to lighten and the white crystals all started to really show. I picked up a bud to feel it and it is sticky and after 3 days the product looks almost ready for the cure stage.

I keep the box in my living room so looking over every so often to see my buds puts a smile on my face every time. I have two friends now who ask me daily how the box is performing. I think this company is about to blow up.

8 Likes

The guy who invented it was a mechanical engineer of some sorts and he has multiple patents on various things. They build those things commercially too. If u look on YouTube there is a bio on him I believe.

3 Likes

I saw the main company makes large walk in units for dispensaries. this is their new residential product from what I see. I can see that blowing up as well as any products to help the home growerā€¦ What are the measurements on it? I am not sure where to put it but I think it will end up in my living room as well beside the Groboā€¦

3 Likes

Here is an interview with the guy about the box

4 Likes

Smart man but should hire a front man quick to represent the company. He is sitting on a gold mine.

2 Likes

I agree, they have time though to grow. I see the industry like he said taking on new market potential. High end items to the hydro stores it will be like Wine, Cigars, Craft beerā€¦ Interesting video though.

3 Likes

I just got an email from UPS what a coincidence. Itā€™s coming tomorrow!

6 Likes

Excited for you!!!

You guys are killing me herešŸ˜†

3 Likes

Update on tent grow. Hit a few bumps along the way but she has recovered nicely.

6 Likes

I love me some home made setups! Good stuff. How long till you flip

4 Likes

On Monday she is recovering from some serious trimming over a few days.

3 Likes

Not real sure if he was the first though!
My daughter works for phizer pharmaceutical company and they have been using these for many years in the lab, just not for this purpose! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

True, the tech was originally created for cheese. :laughing:

6 Likes

I got a delivery!

8 Likes

Not discreetly packagedā€¦just a note. Jealous tooā€¦I want oneā€¦maybe Santa will be good to me this year.

1 Like

I believe it was an option in the buying process. I didnā€™t need to chose it.

Installed and ready to goā€¦

5 Likes

Yes,not discrete packaging and not smart. I live in a condo building and ran down he minute it was delivered to haul up to my place. Yes, it is legal in my state but donā€™t need to announce it to the neighborhood.

3 Likes

Wake wasnā€™t there an option to make it discrete with a charge? Iā€™m not sure if it was this order or something else I ordered.

I did not see that option when I purchased or I would have 100% selected it.

1 Like

Ok. Then it probably wasnā€™t them. They would probably like to hear that feedback as a company Iā€™d say thatā€™s an easy problem for them to fix for the future and a valid concern.

1 Like