Soil growers!

Hey @Fresh…what are the temp limits on that unit? Just thinking…at that price point, it should be able to produce dried fruits, veggies, beef jerky etc when not curing meds.

I sometimes use my dehydrator in the kitchen to decarb so just thinking in reverse…

1 Like

Final dry weight was 1.3. I did smoke some along with curing process too for quality control.Was my first tent grow using 3 gallon pots with 3 plants total. I had a lot of hiccups and they still produced probably would have been more.

3 Likes

Lost less than a pound. Amazing. That machine is worth it right there imho. Damn. Looks good @Fresh

2 Likes

Well, looks like I am getting one after all. I was talking about it with my new gf and she just told me that I have one on the way for my birthday. Good thing this machine seems to work well or I’d be pissed. I will enjoy this thing more now knowing it was free. Well not free, she just got a nice tennis bracelet so it was kind of a trade of sorts. :crazy_face::+1:t2:

5 Likes

I’m sold! Love new gadgets! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Me too, I will get one shortly!

3 Likes

It is perfect for the size of my grows.

Question for you, from what you see can you add grows to it as you go? Say 2 shelves and then in a month fill other shelves?
Or does the unit go through a cure phase cycle and has a separate storage setting?

It has separate stages it goes thru. Phases are dry, cure, and store

1 Like

ok Thanks

I love toys!!! One day maybe :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s here :+1:t2::heart: I live in MA and since it is made in VT it was only three days. Grobo is done with flush in 4 days, ready and waiting.

10 Likes

Nice. If u use machine for drying purposes too make sure to check water trap on back every couple of days.After that no worries. I didn’t play with presets the first time using machine. I did extend cure phase though. Make sure to program it beforehand so then all u do is set back and let it do it’s thing.

6 Likes

I live in mass!!! Lol
I was looking to order mine today as well but I got side tracked. Funny you mention that as I was looking I saw it’s in Vermont that it would take long.
Congrats keep us posted!

4 Likes

I’m definitely letting the machine just do it’s thing the first time through, not extending anything yet. I have my tent that just entered flower so it’s right on time to fill it after the Grobo cure finishes.

I called my old friend who moved up to Maine to literally grow/smoke weed 365 and told him about the Cannatrol. I told him that it costs $1,500 and he said, “Definitely worth it if it does what it claims it does.” He went on to say that if it works for me that he will be buying a few. He also said that after growing for 25 years that the only thing he still stressed over was proper curing so he thinks this could be a game changer.

The ultimate is the cryo freeze treatment but those machines are commercial only that I have seen and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. It cures buds in like 3 days and they look picture perfect after, absolutely insane stuff.

4 Likes

If I remember right cure is on set for like 10 days. That is why I modified it. Just the timing nothing else

3 Likes

Oh really, only 10 days? I want a 3 week cure so maybe I will be adjusting.

3 Likes

I ordered mine last week, it said they won’t ship until May 10. looking forward to testing it out…
@Fresh @Wake any updates on yours?

2 Likes

It does take all guess work out and maintains continuous constant temp and humidity. I like automation. Curing was definitely stressful part for me but no more. @CM1266

3 Likes

I have heard that from many, all the work to get to that point and to not optimize it or ruin it is a shame.

2 Likes