Soil growers!

There is an option to ship discretely. U just have to select it.

3 Likes

Damn, I did not see it.

1 Like

Week #1 Flower. 12/12 light schedule.

4 Likes

Custom scrog? Additional or permanent
Looking good. Are you going to carb up in flower?

2 Likes

Looks good. Love the gnome! I might have to get one too.

3 Likes

Yes I custom built the scrog. I have a second layer to attach as they stretch in flower. Yes carb load up. I will also be testing some uvb lighting towards end of flower.

3 Likes

Yeah i dont think ill cut thru mine. Its netting and only 6 bucks but its solid so mise well just cut stems out. Looks happy

2 Likes

I have about 50 USD in parts for scrog. It was easy to do just a little time consuming. @ToddYYC

2 Likes

@Fresh Question for you on the cannatrol, I am getting ready to harvest soon and I was wondering did you load your bud in wet or did you dry it first?

1 Like

Wet. If u weigh tray before placing bud on there. U can actually remove and weigh trays with bud on and track moisture content if u really wanted to. I wet trimmed with my trimmer and put straight in machine. @CM1266

4 Likes

Perfect, thank you.

3 Likes

2nd week of flower started Monday!

4 Likes

Maybe its me, but they all look like they have a deficiency. Leaves look yellow around borders of leaf. Light color not dark and rich, plus some spotting i can see in the leaves. Water PH ok? Dirt PH ok?

5 Likes

They have been correcting. I had some major issues early on. Soil ph is good at 6.5. I usually water around 6.4- 6.6. The plant on front right was stunted so just gonna let her keep going to see what see produces.

3 Likes

ok she might still be recovering. Sometimes you end up doing too much and cause more problems. Give em a few days and see how they do for sure. They might still be recovering, it can take up to two weeks.

4 Likes

So I am doing my first cure - In wet 7 Days and 30 Day cure, I been taking samples to try each week. The transformation in the flavors, effect and quality were not kinda noticeable its a no brainer… My lil update… :+1:

2 Likes