Soil Auto Grow

I need a taller tent too.

I have a 6in exhaust creating negative pressure in my tent too so that pulls out some heat.

@Osage If you don’t mind, what is the quantum board LED light that you are using?

@Mcmanis I have a 4" inline that pulls 170cfm. It sucks the sides of the tent in :rofl:

So does mines.lol. I smell nothing until I open the tent.

2 Likes

Week 8. I trimmed about 3 yellow, wilted leaves from the bottom of the Green Crack. It has this AWESOME sweet piney smell :crazy_face: The Blueberry Kush just has that dank stank :laughing:

Blueberry Kush

Green Crack

2 Likes

Week 9. Getting close to finishing up. Trichs look all clear to me and they’re still drinking

Blueberry Kush. The smell has gone from dank to a sweet dank

Green Crack. The aroma on this girl has gone from piney to mango. It’s just amazing :heartbeat:

GC trichs

9 Likes

Week 10. “Anxiously awaiting” a harvest doesn’t quite express it. Couldn’t get a decent trich pic. The GC looks like some are getting cloudy. The BK’s look clear. Got a plug in meter to read wattage. And that $100 something KING LED I got off Amazon that advertised 1000W? It draws a hair under 200 :rofl: If it weren’t so funny, I’d cry. I also believe that’s why my plants are stunted :rage: Got a Mars Hydro SP-250 on the way for my next tent grow :+1:

Blueberry Kush main cola

Green Crack main cola

9 Likes

Topping and doing lst to autos can stunt them as well keep in mind. You’re next plants, if autos, try not doing anything but defoliation and I bet you’ll get more out of them

4 Likes

Would like a review of that Mars light when you get it in? I was thinking about getting one

1 Like

Will do bro :+1:

1 Like

Did u order yet just realized u said for ur next grow?

Yes. It was delivered today. I’m waiting on the $20 parts kit they shipped separately, to be able to mount the driver outside the tent. Already have the next auto grow for the tent started. Two seeds popped today (Green Crack and Afghan Kush Ryder). Waiting on the third, Sour diesel Haze. They’re sitting under a 400w MH lamp for now

2 Likes

I topped my auto and she grew

3 Likes

Well I never said it wouldn’t lol. Just saying autos are a leave it type of cannabis because they have such a short grow window typically and won’t have the proper time to recover from the stress

2 Likes

This is true but there are autoflower strains that take very well to topping and training just need to do your research on the strain you’re using.

2 Likes

I guess my strain responds well. Not only did I FIM I halfway cut off the growth tip and she was like “come at me bro”

Before

3 weeks later

I’m really proud of her.

7 Likes

Does your hydrometer say it’s 98 degrees with 106% RH?

2 Likes

:scream:

The 105/53 on left look like HIGH/LOW temps :thought_balloon:

3 Likes