So far So good ๐Ÿ‘

Early Veg 7/14 :wink:โ€ฆ

Just lifted pod fully up so its just resting in the hole (No Dampening This Bloody Time :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)โ€ฆ
Looking good atm me thinks anyway :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Looking good but Iโ€™d leave the lid alone roots like darkness and those roots eventually can grow around the hoses so opening up the lid raises the chance that roots will get ripped off :man_shrugging:t4:
Just a suggestion you can do as you please :facepunch:t4::alien:

1 Like

It was just a peek :flushed:!:wink:!

3 Likes

Trust I know how it is :innocent: just looking out for you and your little one :100:

2 Likes

Just done a water change Early Veg: 12/14 & although my R.H is showing a healthy 45-50 Iโ€™ve noticed a Very Fine Condensation on certain surfaces & wondering if its norm :thinking:??
Apart from that all looks good :+1: A little more filling out & sheโ€™ll be ready for her first Top in a wk i recon but in no rush :wink:!!..

2 Likes

Late Veg 1/14 :wink:
Think another wk & sheโ€™ll be ready for her first Top

4 Likes

Hi all :wink:
Iโ€™m hoping for some advice from the pics as to if Iโ€™m ready to Top or leave for another wk :thinking:??

3 Likes

You should wait until the plant hits the 5th node (sets of leaves on the plant). I only see 4 nodes. Looks healthy so far m8 :wink:

3 Likes

Wasnโ€™t sure if it was 4 or 5 but thanks for the confirmation :wink:!!

2 Likes

I know I scatter my posts & ill try to remember this post/grow I promise :flushed::rofl::fist_right:

& My New WiFi RH/Temp meter is up & running :+1::rofl:

4 Likes

Couldnโ€™t fully reach the back :roll_eyes:! Think sheโ€™s lookin good tho :wink:
Keep her healthy now :pray:!:rofl:!

:wink::seedling::seedling::pray:

2 Likes

Time to put the Tidly Winks" away peopleโ€™s :roll_eyes::rofl::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling: Av fun!.

:fist_right:

From pics am I OK to let her carry on into Transition or extend for yet another wk :thinking:?? I understand that all my LST has really slowed her down but hopefully worth it in the end :metal:!!

Iโ€™m 50/50 to be honest :thinking:!:flushed:!

Sorry but Iโ€™m finding it really difficult to figure out Why I feel like Iโ€™ve been sent to Coventry" :thinking::roll_eyes::exploding_head:

IF there is a issue I wish someone would kindly let me know :wink:

1 Like

Are you using RO or distilled water in your humidifier? I didnโ€™t at first and it covered my entire room in a fine white powder, all the impurities that were in the tap water I was using. I switched to RO water and everything is fine now.

1 Like

Same thing here. I began to notice a powdery film on everything in the room with the humidifier. I looked into it deeper and itโ€™s not only bad for your humidifier but it will ultimately be bad for your plant and even you. I use only distilled now.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m using Britta Filtered Water fitted to my tap for my Humidifier & Grobo & with no issues apart fromโ€ฆ
Just done a water change & noticed this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!!.. Should I be concerned :worried:??

& do I still leave her in LG for yet another wk :thinking:??

1 Like

Some advice as previous would be much appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

Shouldnโ€™t be much of an issue I would keep an eye on it and if it continues send a ticket probably a slight nutrient dispense issue
Just out of curiosity did you ever check the ppm of the water before using it? Just curious I use the zero water filter for my machine would much easier to have one of those britta on the tap :joy:
Also should be good to go to transition/flower when itโ€™s at the second fan

2 Likes

Did you do the drill? Clean/calibrate sensors, check air bubbler, water temp, stem, roots, blah blah blah?

3 Likes

To be honest No :flushed:!:roll_eyes:!

But Iโ€™ll wait now for my ticket (Stacey) to be answered :neutral_face:

But I hear ya bud & thanks for the kick :rofl:!:fist_right:!

1 Like