So far So good ๐Ÿ‘

Early Veg: Day 4/14

& Still no Tap Root :thinking: but plenty of other roots filling pod :wink: Expecting a water change any day & only using Hydroguard :blush:

7 Likes

Kinda early for the taproot I think!
If you have roots then you have a taproot because the roots grow from the tap root!

Taproot: The strong main root which emerges from a germinated plant seed.
Plant growing from cuttings dont have a traditional tap root, yet they can still produce large plants which are genetically identical to the mother plant!

The little white tendril that emerges from a cannabis seed during germination is your plantโ€™s first root, known as a โ€œtaproot.โ€ All other roots made by your cannabis plant in its lifetime will sprout from the taproot.

The taproot โ€“ and maybe a few tiny early offshoots of the taproot โ€“ will get longer and longer, pushing the seed up, and after the shell breaks through the surface of your growing medium, the first leaves (these first round leaves are known as โ€œcotyledonsโ€) will emerge from inside the cannabis seed. :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Cant see Any Sigh of a Tap Roof :thinking:!!

3 Likes

It will appear eventually. :facepunch:t4::grin:

4 Likes

Early Veg 7/14 :wink:โ€ฆ

Just lifted pod fully up so its just resting in the hole (No Dampening This Bloody Time :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)โ€ฆ
Looking good atm me thinks anyway :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Looking good but Iโ€™d leave the lid alone roots like darkness and those roots eventually can grow around the hoses so opening up the lid raises the chance that roots will get ripped off :man_shrugging:t4:
Just a suggestion you can do as you please :facepunch:t4::alien:

1 Like

It was just a peek :flushed:!:wink:!

3 Likes

Trust I know how it is :innocent: just looking out for you and your little one :100:

2 Likes

Just done a water change Early Veg: 12/14 & although my R.H is showing a healthy 45-50 Iโ€™ve noticed a Very Fine Condensation on certain surfaces & wondering if its norm :thinking:??
Apart from that all looks good :+1: A little more filling out & sheโ€™ll be ready for her first Top in a wk i recon but in no rush :wink:!!..

2 Likes

Late Veg 1/14 :wink:
Think another wk & sheโ€™ll be ready for her first Top

4 Likes

Hi all :wink:
Iโ€™m hoping for some advice from the pics as to if Iโ€™m ready to Top or leave for another wk :thinking:??

3 Likes

You should wait until the plant hits the 5th node (sets of leaves on the plant). I only see 4 nodes. Looks healthy so far m8 :wink:

3 Likes

Wasnโ€™t sure if it was 4 or 5 but thanks for the confirmation :wink:!!

2 Likes

I know I scatter my posts & ill try to remember this post/grow I promise :flushed::rofl::fist_right:

& My New WiFi RH/Temp meter is up & running :+1::rofl:

4 Likes

Couldnโ€™t fully reach the back :roll_eyes:! Think sheโ€™s lookin good tho :wink:
Keep her healthy now :pray:!:rofl:!

:wink::seedling::seedling::pray:

2 Likes

Time to put the Tidly Winks" away peopleโ€™s :roll_eyes::rofl::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling: Av fun!.

:fist_right:

From pics am I OK to let her carry on into Transition or extend for yet another wk :thinking:?? I understand that all my LST has really slowed her down but hopefully worth it in the end :metal:!!

Iโ€™m 50/50 to be honest :thinking:!:flushed:!

Sorry but Iโ€™m finding it really difficult to figure out Why I feel like Iโ€™ve been sent to Coventry" :thinking::roll_eyes::exploding_head:

IF there is a issue I wish someone would kindly let me know :wink:

1 Like

Are you using RO or distilled water in your humidifier? I didnโ€™t at first and it covered my entire room in a fine white powder, all the impurities that were in the tap water I was using. I switched to RO water and everything is fine now.

1 Like

Same thing here. I began to notice a powdery film on everything in the room with the humidifier. I looked into it deeper and itโ€™s not only bad for your humidifier but it will ultimately be bad for your plant and even you. I use only distilled now.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m using Britta Filtered Water fitted to my tap for my Humidifier & Grobo & with no issues apart fromโ€ฆ
Just done a water change & noticed this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!!.. Should I be concerned :worried:??

& do I still leave her in LG for yet another wk :thinking:??

1 Like