So excited

Don’t forget you’ll need a 5 or 3 gallon bucket for drain and fills. I use the 3 to drain and the 5 to fill.
Also you’ll need white vinegar for cleaning your system in between grows.

5 Likes

I have a big 18qt bucket… that’s just under 5 gallons

3 Likes

Grobo reservoir takes 2 gals not 3 as listed in capacity

1 Like

The reservoir does hold 3 gallons of water, it depends on if your water sensors are working properly and the entire reservoir is drained.
During a drain and fill there is water left in the reservoir to keep the sensors from drying out.
I sometimes hold my drain tubes down to get it all out but my 3 gallon bucket is always full doing a drain regardless.
Some may only have 2 gallons to drain because their plant is drinking the rest or they have high RH.

3 Likes

You’ll want a bit more than 2½ gallons of water for the first fill. Every drain/fill after that will take slightly more than 2 gallons, as a small amount of water is usually left in the res after draining (which is okay).

4 Likes

You know what else I almost forgot that I need? A name for my new Grobo. Have a few ideas, vote for your favorite or suggest your own.

1. Widow Maker
  2. Ez Baked
  3. Greta
  4. Eden
  5. Bob
1 Like

I’d suggest buying 2 or 3 more gallons of distilled water to use and keep as storage for your RO. When your plant gets big and really starts drinking water, you’ll use way more during the week.
It’s nice to have those extra bottles available…

3 Likes

@liddellOnus,

So excited

(Excited Click This Here):

--

((#ExcitementIsReal)):

--

:innocent:

((#MyVote)):

--

:wink:

((#YouDidYourHomeworkWell)): (TankSize): (GreatJob): (:handshake:)

--

(:handshake:)

--

:wink: :green_thumb:

5 Likes

Mine must be different than yours

1 Like

Hey all to clear this up the tank is a 2.9 gallon tank. :+1:

4 Likes

I have gallon marks on my fill bucket my grobo takes 2 gallons to fill NOT 3 gallons

2 Likes

My tank holds 3 gallons.

4 Likes

Could be the stage you’re at. But my drain and fills are closer to 3

3 Likes

I am at the 1st stage and my water drain and fill are definitely at 2 gallons

3 Likes

Yeah you’ll use more in the later stages

3 Likes
3 Likes

Sounded good until the Grobo picture showed me the opposite

Omg…i have been using one bucket for both. I need 2 duh…lol. that might be what my issue’s is coming from

2 Likes

I’m so jealous you have 2!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Should be getting my grobo Friday yeeeee hope I made the right decision ain’t going to lie a lil nervous noing I have no experience in growing lol I love challenges tho

7 Likes