I’m sure this has been answered... what is the size of the water reservoir?

Going to be using Advanced Nutes and I just want to be certain I’m measuring correctly.

1 Like

If your referring to the grobo it has a 3 gallon reservoir.

https://ucarecdn.com/09ff8faf-a752-4311-baf3-06791a8fac06/-/format/auto/-/preview/3000x3000/-/quality/lighter/

2 Likes

Start with 1/2 the recommended dose :+1::v:

Should I use Grow Micro Bloom as well ? Not sure if I need to add that or just use GROBO’s Nutes …

If you’re going with advanced nutrients, then yes all theee, plus recharge. Don’t combine nutes :joy::joy::exploding_head::exploding_head::+1::v:

1 Like

Fair enough. So just to be clear, As far as using GMB I put that in the water along with the other things I’ll be using (I’m using the Hobby level…B-52, Voodoo Juice, big bud and overdrive) when necessary. But do I disconnect the bottles connected to the grobo ?

If you are going to use your own nutes, then yes unplug the bottles. Otherwise you’ll be double dosing with two different kinds of nutes :exploding_head::joy::joy:

Ok makes sense hahaha I love your emojis by then way lol… I wish we knew what the bottles were. That we could just use the bottles and fill them with what we prefer and still have it automated

What we do know is:
Bottle (1) Basic: is used to increase your plants ph level. To grow the perfect plant you need the perfect conditions & your plant really cares about its water ph levels. Bottle 1&2 are allies that work together to make sure that your water is balanced & your plant happy.

Bottle (2) Acidic: is used to reduce your plants ph level. To grow the perfect plant you need the perfect conditions & your plant really cares about its water’s ph levels, Bottle 2 & 1 are allies that work together to make sure that your water is balanced and your plant happy.

Bottle (3) Micro: Nobody likes being hungry & your plants are no different. Bottle 3 & 4 give your plants the tasty nutrients that they need to blossom from a tiny seedling into a big beautiful plant that’s ready to harvest.

Bottle (4) Macro: Nobody likes being hungry and your plants are no different. Bottle 3 & 4 give your plants the tasty nutrients that they need to blossom from a tiny seedling into a big beautiful plants that’s ready to harvest.

Bottle (5) Balanced: Bottle 5 balances & primes your water to help your plants thrive. This bottle will bring your water to the perfect state to grow in if your using distilled or reverse osmosis water.
:no_entry_sign:
With that said the grobo was specifically calculated to use the nutes it comes with and using others may clog or damage your system.

3 Likes

It’s not quite 3gallons. Its 2.6 gallons

1 Like

That explains everything in a nutshell thanks very helpful

2 Likes

Is that for the old or new model you think because the website says 11L / 3 gal. Or are you measuring the real space it uses on the fill line?

I was going by the measurement that Stephen gave when I asked him.

1 Like

So its probably the fill level that he measures. Just curious why it would be different. Thanks for responding!

Lol I thought it was a 2.9 gallon tank-

2 Likes