Slowish Leak - Grobo Gen 2

Our Gen 2 seems to have a slow leak.

After the build and start of a grow we were nervous that it might empty out on its own as we have read a few accounts here on the boards, so preemptively, we placed the hoses in a bucket. As expected, we saw that water in fact seemed to be (pulsing) out. We did the normal things like power down an restart and placed the hoses back up along the side of the Grobo. It seemed to be fine for a few day but last night I noticed those hoses are still leaking, slowly but water is certainly making it out of them.

We got an email about the addition of a grounding wire that it looks like we will have to install but not sure if that the specific fix or not.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Ticket placed.

:peace_symbol:

- - - [2021-12.22]:

@C453Y,

• (Just Until You Need It, [UnPlug] The Drain Pump): (Hope Support Can Get This Issue Straitened Out):

• (At Least This Way You Will Know It Will Not Go Out [AnyWhere]):

- - -

@C453Y,

• (Wish I Had The Answer To This For You, -But- Truth Is Grobo Does Not Inform The Champions Of Up Coming Issues To Help Out Customers [As We Should Be Informed To Assist Better]):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Ugh - will do and thanks.

I hate taking it apart and feel like the more fumbling I do the greater chance there is that I can mess something up.

Does this have anything to do with the ground wire and electrical interference that some were experiencing?

1 Like