Shes looking sick today

Ok. Thanks. Will do.

1 Like

Do u do a health check with your pH probe. Also check to see if your ec probe is junked up. That is while u wait on support.

2 Likes

I haven’t checked probes as it was first grow. But I will see if there’s anything wrong there.

2 Likes

Normally you don’t have to one a probe check on the first Grow since it came from the factory. After that you have to clean and calibrate before every grow and keep the ph probe in the solution

2 Likes

Looks like the air stones dead or a heavy nutrient dump
Open a ticket either way

2 Likes

Air stone is checking out fine. But bottles 1/2 went from full to real low after water change.

3 Likes

Hey @CM1266,

I’ve alerted the support team that you will be submitting a ticket today.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

ok Thank you, I replied with info.

3 Likes

The probes had roots all over them. I cleaned that off and did a calibration health check with grobo support. I think that might be the cause…

4 Likes

Well I think she’s dead… Not looking good. I am surprised the grobo doesn’t have a probe cover to stop the roots. Disappointing but I learned something.

6 Likes

Sorry brother it sucks to lose a plant I lost my first and you get attached to these living plants that give such joy when harvested. Most important you learned something for the next grow. I did the same and my second grow is fire so far

7 Likes

Yes its crazy how you do, for every bad is an equal good. I learned and on to the next one… Is there some guide on the forums like some final rituals or I just toss her out? lol

8 Likes

Got to be tough man :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

:fist_right:!

Hears Hoping bud :pray:

Think I’m on my 4th :tshirt:! :flushed:!..

2 Likes

@CM1266,

• (#TeamFeelsYourPain): (#SorryForYourLoss :cry:): (#ScratchThis): {[#NotLossed] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:} :

• (I Think With The Cleaning Up -Then- A Fresh Drink, She [Would Have] -Or- [Is It, Will] Recover): (It Just Needs Time): (I’ll Take The Cry Down, -If- She Is Recovering): {:wink:}:

Yes_ThumbUp..~~ :green_thumb:

- - -

@CM1266,

• (Cry Is Down): (This Is Great News :newspaper_roll:):

- - - [2021-06.03]:

@Gmann,

• (Keep The Tank Full, -And- Both Probes Cleaned): {:wink:}:

- - - [2021-06.23]:

@CM1266,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Update: With Grobo’s support which has been great FYI, even if the plant dies they are on top of it and guide you if needed…
She’s on life support, lost a limb but hanging in there…

7 Likes

She Lives :astonished:!!!
Great news bud :metal:
A few war wounds but battled through :rofl::fist_right:

7 Likes

lol yeah, We will see, she’s hanging in there. I figure I will let her roll and see what I get from it…

4 Likes

Update. She’s doing pretty good still.

5 Likes

:fist_right:

Nice :+1:!!

Tets should look good if you have a Mag

@ around the same point but with excessive what looks like Nute Burn :neutral_face:!!

Already extended flower by 1wk so should be going to Flush nxt wk all depending on her tets :thinking:

First time hear so I it’s a educated guessing game for me :flushed::seedling::seedling:

Just changed water to RO from Britta so hopefully that should help with the leaf discolouring :pray:!!..

3 Likes