Shes looking sick today

Got to be tough man :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

:fist_right:!

Hears Hoping bud :pray:

Think I’m on my 4th :tshirt:! :flushed:!..

2 Likes

@CM1266,

• (#TeamFeelsYourPain): (#SorryForYourLoss :cry:): (#ScratchThis): {[#NotLossed] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:} :

• (I Think With The Cleaning Up -Then- A Fresh Drink, She [Would Have] -Or- [Is It, Will] Recover): (It Just Needs Time): (I’ll Take The Cry Down, -If- She Is Recovering): {:wink:}:

Yes_ThumbUp..~~ :green_thumb:

- - -

@CM1266,

• (Cry Is Down): (This Is Great News :newspaper_roll:):

- - - [2021-06.03]:

@Gmann,

• (Keep The Tank Full, -And- Both Probes Cleaned): {:wink:}:

- - - [2021-06.23]:

@CM1266,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Update: With Grobo’s support which has been great FYI, even if the plant dies they are on top of it and guide you if needed…
She’s on life support, lost a limb but hanging in there…

7 Likes

She Lives :astonished:!!!
Great news bud :metal:
A few war wounds but battled through :rofl::fist_right:

7 Likes

lol yeah, We will see, she’s hanging in there. I figure I will let her roll and see what I get from it…

4 Likes

Update. She’s doing pretty good still.

5 Likes

:fist_right:

Nice :+1:!!

Tets should look good if you have a Mag

@ around the same point but with excessive what looks like Nute Burn :neutral_face:!!

Already extended flower by 1wk so should be going to Flush nxt wk all depending on her tets :thinking:

First time hear so I it’s a educated guessing game for me :flushed::seedling::seedling:

Just changed water to RO from Britta so hopefully that should help with the leaf discolouring :pray:!!..

3 Likes

Looking good for sure. Couple weeks!

3 Likes

So after near death Sparky lets say survived enough. lol I got more out of it than I expected…

5 Likes