She’s getting to tall for grobo

What do you do when plant reaches the top? Also some fan leaves are turning yellow. I tried to push cocoa pod down to give it more space but did not seem to make much difference.

3 Likes

Creative magnets and soft bendy things

4 Likes

U still got time to super crop-the top branches.
Call support for the yellowing leaves. That’s to early for yellowing

4 Likes

I emailed yesterday to same support person who has been helping through out grow but no response yet. I’m worried about bending branches but might be only option.

1 Like

Morning Justine, nothing to worry about when it comes to super cropping and bending. You’re plant needs your help otherwise it will suffer and thus your yield will suffer. Check out the link below on super cropping, it will give you all the knowledge necessary to crop with confidence!

5 Likes

You might just be able to cross them into a sort of X shape. Tie the ones that are on the left to the right wall and vice versa… that might buy you a few more inches at least without resorting to major bends.

7 Likes

What @vegetato said. Some super cropping and training with magnets/pipe cleaners and you’ll be golden. Luckily you have mega room in the middle to play with.

2 Likes

I used magnets and soft tie downs to bend the branches that we’re touching the top and make them grow more horizontally. She seems to be adapting well. I have about 3 more weeks left on the recipe

6 Likes

Try not to block the light onto the lower canopy though… from that picture the rest of canopy is getting shaded

5 Likes

@Justine_Borges,

• (Also Remember She Is Taller and Gets Thirsty More Often):

[:droplet:] [:sweat_drops:]

~@Water..--

• ((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

--

1 Like