Seed Hoarders- Post your new seeds here!

Sorry about that, my phone lagged and somehow my thumb hit the close button. It is now opened.

We normally clone our clones once they get too big, and move them into a veg room when in use or time running out. We have a few people in our network grow network growing from these clones.

Oh also I forgot to mention, they normally can stay in those cups for 2 months before you need to transplant and start veg.

5 Likes

Cool :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Awesome lab! Pheno hunting and breeding sounds really fun

4 Likes

Got pretty many seeds already still on the hunt for some more old school :school: classics :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Jelly. How many can you grow legally

3 Likes

You got lots of nice classics over there. I should take an updated photo of my collection sometimes. Maybe after my harvest, I’ll have more time on my hands.

4 Likes

6​:+1:t2::dash::seedling::shushing_face:

1 Like

Yea I love :heart: a lot of the new stuff coming out but I’ve been smoking :smoking: for 22 yrs so I’m real big on old school :school: classics an I would love to see what u have up ur sleeve :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Actually 12 my wife has her license as well so I can really do something nice :+1:t2: I just wouldn’t want to do that many in my yard cause my kids pool :swimming_woman: an stuff back there I would really get stressed :weary: out :+1:t2::dash::seedling: @Todd.grobo

2 Likes

Just popped 38 seeds. Cleaning out Regs. Which means I get to go shopping! Looking for photo fems. Any deals going on right now from banks you are familiar with?

5 Likes

Yea 420 seeds .com royal :crown: queen :princess:t3: seeds seed Supreme.com that nice :+1:t2: tho they all popped insane :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Here is my collection now. I’m looking forward to popping some runtz buttons, 9lb hammer and Olaf next

5 Likes

Sweet setup man I’m digging it like a shovel :+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s look :eyes: at the runtz tho

4 Likes

or the Moon Tower or Gelato 33!

3 Likes

Yea I know he got a really nice :+1:t2: collection over there :point_right: don’t he :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Everyone does ! One day no rush. I want the big cannabis conventions to come back. There fun to walk through.

5 Likes

Oh yea I bet at one :point_up:t4: of those or a weed fair u definitely would fine some crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: things there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Craziest thing ive found at the fair.

Why Todd would that be so weird. Yeah it looks weird. I agree. Weird is seeing another in the “series”? In a private residence.

3 Likes

Lol :joy: that’s cool :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’ll keep you posted never been to one :point_up:t4: trying to go to the next one that come around my area :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes