Seed Hoarders- Post your new seeds here!

I hearing good things about these guys for autos…may want to try this next. I need a good reputable source

@SWSVIC how are you storing your many seeds?
And is that the Rocky Mountain I see?

I’m interested in the mephisto I saw your 4 assed monkey do great!

1 Like

Got room for a lot more :sunglasses:

I believe what you’re referring to are the WYEAST packs. I have purchased from Rocky but don’t have any of his personal genetics.

5 Likes

Will be popping these bad bitches next. Also, anyone know wtf these CCF3bx1 Relentless freebies are? :joy: @chris_barfield @Jamminbear @Long

3 Likes

I haven’t picked up any relentless gear personally. What’s the lineage of the Rozay

I Will take all free seeds no questions Asked!! Rid your space of these Dirty disgusting seeds let me take the burden and take some off your hands …

5 Likes

DM me, they’re yours brother! :facepunch:

3 Likes

late to the draw!

2 Likes

Next ones are yours Todd, I’ve been ordering packs almost once a week :joy:. Can’t f*ckin’ stop :joy::joy:. I’d like to see them go to good people who will let them live!

4 Likes

I keep wondering if seeds i find in my bought cannabis are worth trying to grow…

1 Like

Ccf3 is cherry cookies f3 (3rd generation)

2 Likes

@Long the lineage behind the S1s are obviously Rozay reversed to Rozay. @chris_barfield, You know what lineage behind Rozay44 is?

How do you DM
Where it’s says MESSAGE ON YOUR PAGE ?
I know I am a mess lol :laughing:

1 Like

I got you, I’ll hit you up.

Brother you’re the best!!!

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t know and I cannot find anything further on Rozay anywhere online. This is what pulls up regarding the S1’s that I have:

2 Likes

There are lots of RoZays but the one you are a Describing S1 not much info… I am going to ask (Perfect Union) a Dispensary in our city that sells allot of high priced seeds … RozayS1

1 Like

@SWSVIC

2 Likes

Sick find! I scoured their IG and missed that!